Epilogue

Hello hello, I am back you guys !!
Did you guys miss me?
The story comes to an end you guys🥺
______________________________

From the catering to the drapes, everything was the best. The best florists from around the world were flown with the most exquisite variety of flowers. From the setting of candles, to the placement of the stage. Everything was just perfect. And why wouldn't it be, afterall the most popular wedding planner of the city was there to make their special day even more special. Not leaving any chance of being questioned. It was a dream come true wedding. Just how she had imagined all of it to be. From the draping colour combinations to the flower petals on the ground, everything was of her choice. And Aayat Amir couldn't be any happier. The pista green draping was just going so well with the blush pink one, The planner surely had some amazing taste, she was impressed.

Saiyan ke ghar hai jana, ja kar le aao paalki
Ker lo gana bajana, ruknay na paye dholki
Din kaatay hai gin gin ke ye lambi gharyan saal ki
Sajna se ab hai milna, koi rah dekhe sasural ki

Bustling loud music , the mehendi function was going in a full swing with the girls dancing around. The spacious lawn of the Khan mansion was fully packed with giggling girls. It was looking nothing like their house. The fairy lights and tealights spreaded all over the area were making the night even more extra. Girls were going crazy dancing, especially the one clad in the beautiful pista green
anarkali, hair tied up in a classy bun and minimal makeup on her face, the girl was already rocking the show. And why wouldn't she? After all, her best friend was finally getting married. It was a little too overwhelming for her, she didn't know whether she should be happy for her friend who was like a sister to her, or cry because now she'll have to share her best friend with someone. No matter what, whoever comes into her life, this one person will stay her constant forever. Her best friend, her baby girl, Aayat.

With a shy grin playing on her lips, eyes shining with happiness. She was getting her henna done. Getting his name written on her palms, for now, and forever. She felt blessed, blessed to have such lovely people around her, blessed to have the most amazing parents, blessed to have a loving family, a best friend who is more like a sister. And last but not the least, blessed to have the most perfect man she could ever ask for. And by perfect she meant the most understanding, caring and above all respecting.

"You're finally getting to marry the man of your dreams ha." A voice came from behind, and snapped her out of her thoughts.

"Huh as if." Aayat rolled her eyes, while her cheeks reddened.

"Ab itna bhi bura nahi hai mera bhai yaar." Mahira defended her brother, with a teasing smile on her face. To which Aayat chuckled.

"Bahut pyari lag rahi ho." Mahira said softly and hugged her from the side. She was right, Aayat was looking extremely pretty in the heavy mustard colour gharara. Paired with a short kurta with minute hand embroidery done on it. She was proud of herself, she had designed it herself, and she loved how it turned out. Wearing the simplest of makeup, just as she likes. Her long brown waist length hair, left open in soft curls. Loosely covered with a dupatta. She looked beautiful.

"Thank you aapi." Aayat said shyly.

After that night, a lot had changed. Aayat and Mahira had gotten closer, it was just a stupid misunderstanding which Aayat had since a very long time, which finally got cleared. Something she was relieved about. Mahira had left for Dubai just after a few days of her birthday. Everything was back to normal, everyone was back to their life, except the two. Who for god knows what reason ignored each other the maximum. Only they knew how awkward it was for them, but having said that they did not leave any moment to spend together. These past six months, helped both of them understand what they wanted, and it only made them more sure about their decision. Of Course with the continuous teasing of their family, they were embarrassed. But nevertheless they enjoyed each and every bit of it. Their family was beyond happy with their decision of getting married. Anyways, forwarding the life to the present, here they were. Getting married tomorrow.