Chapter 12

Heyyyy!!
Let's start..
**********************

"Where the hell were you? Have you seen the time? And why were you not responding to my calls?" Zayan yelled at Aayat, making her startled at his sudden outburst.

"Excuse me?" Aayat asked him confusedly.

"Aayat jo poocha hai, vo batao. Bakwas mat karo." Zayan said while barely controlling his anger.

"Mei Nahi bata rahi." Aayat replied, making lose his cool.

"Just shut up, Aayat. And answer my damn question.Where were you?"Zayan said ,in a very dangerous tone.

"Why should I tell you huh? Who the hell do you think you are? Tum mere abbu nahi ho jo me tumhe har baat batau." Aayat snapped at him, making him even more furious.

"Aayat tameez se baat karo bada hai vo tumse, aur ye kya ho raha hai?" Nadia said,looking at both of them who were shooting draggers at each other.

"Ammi aap zara iski bate sune, aap bhi waise hi bolengi." Aayat replied while glaring at Zayan.

"Chachi, mene ise sirf itna poocha hai ki ye itni late kaha se ayi hai." Zayan told his chachi while calming down.

"Aur mene bhi bola ki me tumhe kyu batau." Aayat instantly said.

"Aayat tameez se baat-" Zayan was saying, but got interrupted by Beejaan.

"Kya ho raha hai yaha? Itna shor kyu macha rahe hai aap dono?" Beejaan asked both of them as everyone gathered in the living room due to the shouting.

"Beejaan aap ise puche, ye itni late kaha se aah rahi hai?" Zayan said to Beejaan, controlling his anger. He was really mad at Aayat by now.

"Aayat aap kaha se aah rahi hai beta, itna late?" Beejaan asked her softly.

"Beejaan me college ke baad Farhan ke saath bahar chali gayi thi, toh vaha se aah rahi hu." Aayat told Beejaan.

"I asked you the same damn thing.Why didn't you answer ?" Zayan said to her.

"Because I am not answerable to you. Do you get it?" Aayat snapped at him, pointing her index finger to him.

"Aayat, aise kyu chila rahi ho, usne sirf yahi toh pucha ki tum kaha thi? Itna kyu gussa ho rahi ho?" Amir said, not liking the way she was snapping at his nephew.

"Because he is annoying me to no extent. Firstly he had an issue with me, going with Farhan in the morning. And now he is being all caring asking me where i was. I mean hadh hoti hai, meri life hai, mera maan me kiske saath jau. He doesn't need to bother about me. Hyderabad Jane de pehle he was all fine, toh ab Kya hua? He was not there for the last six months to interfere in my life, right? So why now? Why is he acting all caring now? .........Dude listen, I can take care of myself on my own okay? You don't need to worry about me. .......Aur har baar dusro ki life me interfere karna band karo, Especially Meri." Aayat said. She got really irritated with Zayan's behaviour. As she did not like the way he was always overprotective for her. She was done with him, since yesterday he has been acting all weird. Whereas the reason is still unknown to her. That is irking her.

"AAYAT!" Amir said sternly.

"You know what? You are right, who am I even to say anything to you . I am sorry, I won't say anything from now onwards in your matters." Zayan said, he was a little taken aback by her sudden confession but instantly masked his expression and left from there, leaving everyone else dumbstruck.