Chapter 7

Heyyaaa people!!!
Hope you guys are doing well! Stay safe please.
Okayyy Let's start...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Maion function went of well; everyone was super tired by the end of the night. The next day, came earlier than expected. It was the Mehendi function , the function was on in full swing. Everyone was having a gala time and were enjoying themselves thoroughly.

AAYAT'S POV

'Ya Allah, tera lakh lakh shukr hai! Thank you so much for giving me such a beautiful family; I am blessed to have them in my life. Please always keep them happy, aur inhe hamesha har buri nazar se bacha ke rakhna.' I thanked Allah for giving me such a loving family. My eyes got moist as I was looking at my family dancing happily together, it was memory , all of us would cherish forever.

"Emotional?"Zayan asked, making me startled as he came out of nowhere and stood beside me.

"Yeah, it just that, all of this very overwhelming. I am feeling very happy to see all of them enjoying."I said and a tear slipped down from my face.

"I know right."He said with a smile on his face.

"Ab rona band kardo, nahi toh sabko lagega that I have said something to you...... You are looking like a chudel."He added smirkingly. And I just glared at him. What is his problem?

"Zayan bakwas na karo. I am not in a mood to fight with you right now. So please, excuse me."I said and walked away from him. Goddd... he is a headache.

************************
I was moving towards my cousins, who were standing at the corner of the lawn. Suddenly, someone came from behind and covered my eyes with her hands.

"Guess who?"The person said. ..

"Omgg Aishaaaaaa"I screamed and hugged her tightly. Making everyone look at us. Okay that was embarrassing.

"When did you come? Mujhe bataya kyu nahi tum aarahi ho? Where are aunty and uncle?"I bombarded her with questions in one breath.

"Aree breathe babe. I came a few hours back, and I had told everyone not to tell you, cause I wanted it to be a surprise for you. And ammi and Abbu could not make it. So I came alone." She said and shrugged as if it was no big deal.

"Cool then you are staying with me, in my room."I said excitedly.

"Vo chodo. Tum kitni pyaari lag rahi ho."Aisha complimented me. Making me smile. She is the only person who cares about me. Ughhh I love my best friend so much...

"Thank you, at least someone noticed. Whereas Zayan thinks, that I am looking like a 'chudel'."I said remembering our conversation, we had a few minutes back.

"Why do you care about what he thinks? Let him think whatever he wants. Unless you care about what he thinks."She said smirkingly , I just glared at her. What the hell does she mean by that? Why would I care about what he thinks? I sometimes really feel that she is more of Zayan's friend than mine.

"Acha, I am just coming in five minutes. I need to meet your parents."She said and left. I started looking here and there, looking for my cousins as to where they are. Suddenly my eyes stopped on Zaid who was busy staring at something or someone. As I followed his gaze, I saw him staring at Aisha. Ohhh this is going to be fun.

"Good choice! But unfortunately, she is out of you league brother."I said standing next to him, making him aware of my presence.

"Who? .....What are you talking about?"He asked me confusedly.