Chapter 16

Heyyy guysss!!
I'm backkk
Let's start...
________________________

ZAYAN'S POV

Woahh....What was that! Did I just flirt with her? Hell yesss!! But why did I even do that?Why am I so dumb? Well Whatever it was, I liked it. She looked so beautiful in that black suit. And damn that blush .Ughhhh this woman is driving me crazy.... What are you doing to me, Aayat Amir Khan? What has gotten into me? She is just my cousin and an annoying one not to forget. I shouldn't be thinking about her this way. Or for that matter any girl. Rather I should be focusing on my work.
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

Soon I got ready and went down to meet out 'oh so lovely guests'. To be honest I don't have any personal grudges with them, I mean Mr and Mrs Malik are really sweet. But I don't think the same about their son. I don't get good vibes from him. He's just too good to be true. Trying to impress my family, especially Aayat. Not that I care about but still.
As soon as I got down, the first thing I saw made me clench my fist and groan in frustration. Aayat and Farhan were sitting with each other and Aayat was laughing at something that Farhan had told her. Kam se kam bado ka toh khuaf karen ye dono. Aise baat kar rahe hain jaise barso se ek dusre ko jante hai.Ughhh it's going to be a long day, man! I cleared my throat to make everyone aware of my presence as all of them were busy in themselves but I guess that made no difference.

"As-salamu alaykum" I greeted them. To which all of them replied with their salams.

"Wa-salam Zayan, how are you beta?" Mrs Malik asked sweetly.

"I am fine thank you. How are you?" I asked.

"Alhamdulillah ,good" She replied, I nodded.

"So how was your training in Hyderabad?" Mr malik asked. Againnnn......this is like the upteenth time someone is asking about it.

"Uncle it was..." While I was telling them about my training and stuff, I kept on glancing at Aayat from time to time. Who didn't even bother to acknowledge my presence.
I wonder what they are even talking about. And how is she so normal? I mean after the scene which happened in my room she should be blushing, acting shy right now but she is acting totally opposite.....Weird.
~~~
AAYAT'S POV

What is his problem? Why the hell is he staring at me? I mean wasn't the morning incident enough that he is embarrassing me more? I have not even once looked in his direction , I know very well that once I look at him ,he will either make fun of me or smirk. And I am not ready for any of it. That was too much for me okay? I need time to get over that. Plus to add to my misery Zaid was laughing like a maniac and teasing me. Thank God! I am sitting with Noor and Farhan right now, Farhan is telling us something to which I am not able to pay any attention.
Only I know how I am sitting here, trying to calm my heart which is beating erratically. I swear if Zayan doesn't stop gazing at me like this, I would pass out anytime.

"Are you even listening?" Farhan asked while slightly tapping my shoulder. No dude, the person sitting in front of us is not letting me.

"Yes I am" I said and forced a smile.

"So will you accompany me?" He asked. Oh shit what? where? Why didn't I pay any attention to him? This is all Zayan's fault, neither he would have been staring at me nor i would have been thinking about him. Ughh i hate him so much.

"Uh I-" I got interrupted as my phone beeped indicating I got a message. Thank god! As soon as I saw the message my face went blank. Seriously? Is he for real?

Use distance karke betho.
-Zayan

I just glared and did not reply to him. I knew what he meant because on my one side Noor was sitting and on the other Farhan. We were sitting at a pretty good distance between us. I don't know what that idiot saw that he's asking 'distance karke betho'. And why does he even think that I would listen to him? NEVER!
~~~~~~~