Chapter 24

Heyyyy Guyssss!!
Are you guys enjoying the story so far?
Okayy.... let's start
_______________________

"Aayat" Someone called her and knocked on her door again, waking her up from her beauty sleep.

"Kya masla hai bhai" A very sleepy Aayat snapped as soon as she opened the door.

"Hi" Zayan grinned and waved at her. Whereas Aayat just kept staring at him with her squinted eyes. Is he mad or what. It was around 3 in the morning, and this guy right in front of her ,was standing here, just to say hi?

"Ji farmaiye" She said while rubbing her eyes.

"Mujhe na bahut tez ki coffee peene ki craving ho rahi hai." He told her.

"Acha toh tumhe kya yaha koi coffee shop dikh rahi hai jo tum yaha aye ho? Ya mein tumhe kya koi Barista dikh rahi hui?" Ayat said sarcastically, making him chuckle.

"Aww how cute. Nahi yahan koi coffee shop nahi hai." Zayan said while pinching her cheeks, whereas Aayat glared at him, ignoring the butterflies erupting in her stomach.

"What do you want?" Aayat asked irritatedly. She wanted to sleep so bad, this guy has not let her sleep for the past few days, he has been the one , she has been thinking lately. And she has been overthinking due to which she hasn't been getting any sleep. And finally, when she thought she would sleep soundly for once. The devil himself decided to mark his presence. What a life, no!

"Mere liye coffee bana do please." He requested.

"Tumhe aisa kyu lagta hai ki mein raat ke 3 baje tumhare liye coffee banane jaungi?" Aayat said while folding her arms against her chest.

"Because mein tumhe request kar raha hu." Zayan said in a 'duh' tone.

"Nahi sorry kisi aur ke pass jao, aur unhe bolo tumhare liye coffee banane ke liye. Balki ek kaam karo, tum Mahira aapi ke paas kyu nahi jate. Vo toh tumhare sare kaam kar rahin hai aaj kal. Unhe bolo vo abhi uth kar tumhare liye coffee banane jayengi." Aayat said, with a hint of jealousy in her tone. But why was she jealous?
Because she likes him duh!

"Now where did Mahira come from?" Zayan asked her. He was having an acute headache and this girl was not making it any better. Never had he ever thought, someone would have this much power on him, to capture his heart and control his mind. Hell, he never thought he would ever fall in love. But maybe god had some other plans for him, and alas he fell in love with someone. Someone he was not planning to fall for, never in a billion years.

"Umm Dubai se?" Aayat said innocently and faked a smile. While he glared at her.

"Kya? Maine galat thodi na bola Mahira aapi Dubai mein hi toh rehti hai." She justified herself, which he found super cute that he was about to pinch her cheeks once again, but controlled himself by reminding himself why he came here in the first place.

"Leave it. Tum mujhe please ek cup coffee bana do. Mere sar mein bahut tez ka dard ho raha hai. He said while massaging his temple.

"Are you alright? Kya hua hai?" All the craziness long gone and a very worried Aayat asked him. This was the best quality about Aayat, the way she cares about others is just so heart warming.

"I'm fine just a little bit of a headache, vo theek ho jayega agar tum mere liye coffee bana dogi. I wouldn't have had disturbed you if I knew how to make coffee. And the only two people who make it for me are you and ammi. So I thought it would be better if I ask you rather than going to her. She'd probably freakout." He said and chuckled at the last part.