Chapter 15

Heyyy guysss!
I'm back with another update
Let's start!!
______________________

"Oye hero" Zaid screamed in Zayan's ear abruptly, making him fall from his bed, ruining his beauty sleep.

"What the hell Zaid!" Zayan yelled in frustration while getting up from the floor.

"Good morning." Zaid said and gave a cheeky smile.

"To hell you're
'good morning'. I was sleeping, you fool." Zayan glared at him.

"I know Aur mene utha diya, you should be grateful to me that I, Zaid Rehman Yousuf, came to wake you up. And instead you are scolding me, sharam aani chahiye." Zaid said dramatically. Such a drama queen he is.

"Oh really! Then what if I give you a tight slap, just to make your cheeks red, will it be fine with you?" Zayan asked innocently, while settling on the bed.

"No not at all, I love my cheeks." Zaid said and placed his palms on his cheeks, making Zayan chuckle.

"Do you really think that I would slap you?" Zayan asked seriously.

"Well no, i know you can't even touch me. Mamu ka khauf hi itna hai, haath bhi nahi laga sakta mujhe." Zaid smirked and settled on the sofa in front of Zayan, whereas Zayan threw his slipper on him, making him scowl.

"Aur bakwas kar." Now it was Zayan's turn to smirk. He started stretching his arms casually, showing off his well-built toned body.

"Jaldi neeche aa-" Zaid was about to say something but got interrupted as the door opened and Aayat out of nowhere squealed.
_______________________
AAYAT'S POV

I was looking for Zaid, He had asked me to make my special coffee for him and now he is nowhere to be found, just great!
As I was passing through Zayan's room, I heard some noises from there. Guessing that Zaid would be there, so without knocking on the door I opened it. I was a bit nervous as it was the first time after many years that I would be entering Zayan's room. As I opened the door, I instantly started regretting my decision, Zayan was standing there without his shirt.
He was freaking shirtless. For the first time in my life I saw him shirtless. Oh my god, he was looking devilishly handsome, with his raven hair messily ruffled and shirtless body just in his joggers.
How could he manage to look so good every time? Shut up, Aayat, behave yourself. He is your cousin.

"Ughhh Zayan, why the hell are you not wearing anything?" I shouted and shut my eyes close. My cheeks were heated up and I hated that. Why does this always happen to me and that too in front of Zayan only.

"Ohhhhh Aayat aao aao apna hi kamra samjho."Zaid smiled mischievously. Is he mad? I am freaking out here and he's making fun of me.

"AAYAT yaar Knock nahi kar sakti kya!? Kitni dafa kaha hai."I heard Zayan say awkwardly. I can easily make out from his voice that I wasn't the only one who was embarrassed, but he was too.

"Bakwas baad mein karna pehle kuch pehno jaldi" I ordered him. While trying not to look at him.
Keyword *trying*.
During all this Zaid was laughing like a maniac. Kutta. I swear I'll kill him.

"Acha you can open your eyes now." Zayan said, he was now wearing a T-shirt thank god. He was looking everywhere but me. Aww, he is...embarrassed!

"Nice show ha. How cutee. My shy shy babies." Zaid said while smirking. And tried to pinch our cheeks Whereas both of us glared at him.

"Shut up Zaid" Both of us said in unison.

"Kyaaa? Mene ne kya kiya? Mene toh Kuch Nahi kaha, na Mene Kuch kiya. Body usne dikhayi, dekhi tumne meri kya galti hai bhala?" He said innocently, looking at both of us simultaneously.Oh lord, this guy!

"Zaid bakwas mat kar" I glared at him.

"Dafa ho yaha se."Zayan yelled at him and kicked him, making me chuckle. As soon as he left, Zayan turned towards me. Mar gayi!

"Kya aap bata na chahenge ki aisa kya kaam tha jo aap knock kare bigare room me ghus gayi?" He asked me while folding his arms against his chest.

"Meri galti nahi hai, Zaid ne mujhe bola use coffee bana du aur vo yaha tha toh isiliye mein yaha ayi. " I said confidently. Afterall it wasn't my fault right? Or was it?

"And I am sorry for not knocking before entering." I add in a very low tone. But I think he heard it and shook his head.

"I have a nice body right?" He asked smirkingly. Nice? You have such a hot body!! But I'm not telling you. Marna hai Kya!?

"Huh in your dreams." I scoffed.

"Oh please, you were drooling over my body." He said in a 'duh' tone. Seriously? Was I ?

"Agar tumhe aisa lagta hai, toh yeh tumhari bahut badi khush fehmi hai." I said faking a smile.

"Hayee tum bolo Khush fehmi hi sahi.Tumhare liye toh kuch bhi." He said and winked at me. Ab isko Kya hua? Why is he acting so weird. But wait. Is he flirting with me?

"Are you flirting with me?" I asked while raising my brows.

"What if i am?" He smirked, making my heart beat faster. Ya Allah why is he doing all this?

"Then let me remind you, that you Mr have a girlfriend." I said, while pointing my index finger to him.

"And what if i say that i don't have any?" He said. Then that would be great.

"Oh is it?" I asked, and came closer to him.

"Yes it is." He said coming closer as well, not breaking eye contact. What is he up to?

"Then-" Before I could say, Daniyal interrupted.

"Aayat, Zayan come downstairs Farhan and his family are here." He yelled from downstairs. Thank god Daniyal interrupted us, what were we even doing?

"Coming" I yelled back.

"Bye Farhan's here." I said and left the room.

"To hell Farhan." Zayan yelled from behind making me chuckle. Zayan yaar What are you doing to me?
************************

Author's note
Holaaaa mis Amigas!

How was it you guys!?
Zayan's flirting with Aayat huh 🤔😂
How are you finding the characters so far?

Please remember to vote and leave a feedback if you enjoyed:)
Thank you
Ananya M.