Chapter 10

Heyyyy!!
I'm backkk!
Let's start......
________________________

ZAYAN'S POV

I finally met her after six damn months. She looks just the same, beautiful. We had not spoken for six months. I used to talk to everyone at home, except her. Everything is the same here, nothing much has changed as such except the fact that Aayat has a new friend, who apparently is a boy. I don't know why, I am not getting any good vibes from this new friend of hers, or Inaaya's brother you can say. Okay I agree they are friends, but how can they be such good friends in such a short span. I know that I am overreacting. But this is because Aayat has never made any boy as a friend except me; she has never been so open with any boy except Daniyal, Adeel, Zaid and me. But that doesn't mean that I am  jealous of that so called Farhan. Am i? Of course I am not. I'm just a little protective.
__
But whatsoever it is, this woman is mad yaar. We have been in the mall for the past two hours. Why? Because this madam out of nowhere wishes to shop. I swear, I can never understand this lady and her mood swings.

"​Yaar teesri baar ghar se phone aya hai, ab toh chal lo meri ma."I said irritatedly to Aayat, who was in the trial room, trying different dresses.

"Areeee yaar, I am not done with my shopping yet. Five minutes more please." She replied from inside.

"Ya whatever, just come fast." I said and started checking my phone. As soon as the door of the trial room opened, I looked up and forgot to blink. Aayat was looking breathtaking in the light pink suit. She was looking just perfect. I don't know why, but out of all the colours, I love this one one on her. Although she looks equally beautiful In all of them.

 Although she looks equally beautiful In all of them

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
AAYAT'S POV

"So what do you think?" I asked Zayan, raising my brows
whereas he was staring at me, with his mouth open. Okay what does that mean? Am I looking that bad? I thought while checking myself in the mirror.

"Zayan kya hua? Bahut buri lag rahi hu kya?" I asked him while slightly shaking his shoulder.

"Ha kya? .........Nahi, you're looking beautiful." He said while rubbing the back of his neck. Did he just compliment me? Woah this is something new.

"Thanks." I replied , while blushing . Ughhh blushing seriously??

"You go and change jaldi, I'll get this billed till that time. Hurry up, need to head back." Zayan said, I just nodded and went to change.
<><><><><><><><><><>
Soon we got done with my shopping and left for home. On our way, the car journey was unusually silent. It has never been this awkward between us. What is happening dude?

_______________________
"We are backkk!" I shouted as we entered the house, earning a glare from Zayan.

"As-salamu alaykum" Zayan said and I bit my tongue in embarrassment. Way to go Aayat!

"Wasalam, Farhan why are you sounding like..........Zayan" Daniyal bhai said while turning back, he got shocked as he thought it was Farhan with me instead of Zayan. How dumb bhai?

"What the hell Daniyal? From which angle do I look like Farhan to you?" Zayan snapped at him. Ohh !he got angry. But it was just a small misunderstanding. Why is he acting all khadoos?

"Chill bro, I thought Aayat was with Farhan, as usually she comes with him." Bhai said and shrugged.

"Usually? What do you mean by usually? How many times has he come here?" Zayan asked bhai frustratedly.

"Quite a few times. He is Inaaya's brother so he comes. Plus he is, a good friend of Aayat you know." Dani bhai said smirkingly. Why is he smirking?

"Ya I know that. What else has happened in these past months which I don't know?" He asked while glaring at me.

"Nothing much, but you tell me when did you comeback ? Aur bataya kyu nahi?" Bhai asked him.

"Aree, I wanted to surprise you all I came in the morning. You all were at the office, so I went to meet Rehan and from there I went to pick her up." He said, and pointed towards me at the last part.

"Thank you for coming. Is nautanki ko sirf tu hi sambhal sakta hai. Like seriously man har dusre din isko kahi ghoomne jana hota tha. Aur agar na le jao toh Zayan mujhe idar le kar jata tha udhar lekar jata tha. Wais ek baat toh man ni padegi, your chudel missed you a lot." Daniyal bhai said laughingly, making me awkward to no extent. Is he really my brother? I don't think so. Ughhhh what will Zayan think of me? Could there be anything more badly than this?

"Really? You missed me itna zaada ha?" He asked me, staring at me amusedly.

"No I didn't." I replied to him while glaring at bhai, who was trying to control his laughter, but failing badly.

"Idhar dekh kar bola zara." Zayan said smilingly. Hayeee he looks cute when he smiles yaar. Oh shut up Aayat. What are you saying? I really need to sleep to get this all out of my head.

"Ji nahi kiya miss....... Ab me ja rahi hu sone, good night." I replied to him and started walking towards my room. While both of them burst into a laughter, Gadhe.
I was going to climb the stairs, but just then, he called my name, so I turned around.

"Ha?" I asked him.

"Kuch nahi."He said smiling, I shook my head and started walking again. Whereas he again called my name. What is his problem??

"Kya hai?" I asked him annoyedly.

"Goodnight sweet dreams. Andddd dream about me chudel."He said griningly, I glared at him.The hell!

"Kutta" I murmured and shook my head. But a small smile crept on my face. I missed this my man so much. Wait what? My man? Nononono oh goddd that can never happen.
Ughhhh......What is your problem Zayan Asad Khan?
***********************

Author's note
Holaaaaa Mis amigasss!
(First of all thank you so much you guys, I have finally completed 1K reads on this story. It really means a lot♥️

So how was it?? I know it was a short update, will update a long one soon.
What is happening to Aayat ha?🤔
Love?? Itni Jaldi Nahi yaar😂
Is Zayan getting jealous of Farhan??What do you guys think? Do Comment and tell me.)

Please remember to vote and leave a feedback if you enjoyed :)
Thank you
Ananya M.