Chapter 27 (I)

Heyyyy Guysss!!
Last chapter huh?
Enjoy:)
_______________________

"Mahira, for God sake, could you please make it fast. We are already very late." Zayan said frustratedly, as he was already very tense and Mahira  taking so long to get ready was not helping at all.

"Shut up you idiot, I am coming, okay?" Mahira snapped at him while descending down the stairs.

"Jaldi karo yaar please.... Aur ye, Daniyal kaha hai?" He asked irritatedly, as they had a lot of work to do and Daniyal was still not there.

"I'm here!" Daniyal exclaimed from the otherside, while grinning.

"Daniyal jaldi kar yaar." Zayan said angrily.

"I'm coming okay? Don't shout." Daniyal said and rolled his eyes.

"By the way, where is Zaid? Isn,'t he coming?" He asked, standing next to Zayan.

"He is going to be with the others and manage here. Adeel is also going to be with them so that's fine." Zayan told him.

"Aap logo kaha jaa rahe hain?" A voice came from behind Mahira.

"Yeah we are going to the mall, wanna join?" Mahira asked her sweetly. Whereas Zayan glared at her from the otherside for asking her.

"Umm I--" Aayat was about to speak but got interrupted by Zayan.

"No need, we are already very late, and you know she would take forever to get ready. So no point of asking her." Zayan said whilst glancing at his watch, not wanting to make eye contact with her.

"Actually aapi, I don't feel like going anywhere." Aayat said, ignoring the pang on her heart. Why does he have to be so rude to her, and that too in front of everyone.

"But Aaya--" Mahira was interrupted by Zayan again.

"Are usne bola na use nahi jana, why are you forcing her?...... You know what? I am going, come if you won't or else don't." Saying that, Zayan left from there with Daniyal behind him.

"I'm sorry he can be handful at times." Mahira said embarrassedly.

"I know, it's okay. I am used to his behaviour, you might not be..... Well you should go, he must be waiting for you." Aayat said tauntingly, stressing on the last words. Oh, how much she wanted to punch Mahira's oh so beautiful face, making her feel extremely jealous and self conscious.

"Umm yeah, he must be waiting." Saying that Mahira also left from there, leaving behind a very furious and not to forget jealous Aayat behind.

'Nahi leke jana, mat leke jao, mein kaunsa mar rahi hu tumhare saath jane ke liye.'
Aayat thought to herself and also left from there, ignoring the hurt feeling.
Bloody idiot!
•~~~~~•

"What the hell was that Zayan?" Daniyal asked the first thing as he settled in the passenger seat.

"What?"

"She is definitely not going to say yes after what you just said to her." Daniyal said to him.

"But what did I--"

"Zayan Asad Khan, that was very rude of you." Mahira said angrily as soon as she opened the car door.

"I just politely requested her to not come with us." Zayan shrugged and started the car.

"Polite! My foot. You know, you shouldn't have said that. And that too today, when you are.... you know."

"But that's how we usually behave, it's common between us." Zayan tried to reason out to them.