Book 1 Air: Memories

Third Person Pov

M/n wraps her hand tightly around Bumi's hand almost causing him to whimper a bit of pain.

"C'mon, m/n you're almost there!" Bumi said encouraging words as M/n takes another deep breath

"Alright, one more push!" The midwife happily said looking at M/n before looking back down.

M/n nodded her head before pushing one more time "AAHHH!" She yelled before collapsing back down onto the bed. M/n trying to take in more air

"Waahhh! Waahhh!" M/n hears a small crying sound.

Bumi's eyes began to tear up seeing his own child being wiped down by the healers.

"Congratulations! It's a healthy baby girl." Both Bumi and M/n looked at each other with smiles upon their faces.

A healer gently hands M/n baby onto her arms. Bumi and M/n looked down at their baby daughter with enjoy.

"What should we name her?" Bumi looks down at his wife as M/n stares at the baby.

"How about y/n." M/n looks up at her husband as he smiles

"Perfect."

M/n slowly looks back at y/n

"Bumi...thank you for the life you have given me..." M/n smiles as it began to fade away causing her eyes to close. Bumi gently shakes his wife.

"M/n? M/n!? Wake up! Please!"

Y/n began to cry as the healers checked M/n pulse.

"Sir, you need to leave the room," Healers began to push Bumi out of the room seeing one last glimpse of his wife being crowded around.

_________________________

Bumi's family waits around the waiting room to see Bumi walking out of his wife's room.

"Bumi, is everything alright?" Katara curiously asked her son. Bumi slump down on the ground covering his face with his hands.

"Bumi! What happened?" Tenzin worriedly asked his brother as Katara stroked Bumi's back. Bumi lifts his head staring at his family.

"M/n passed out after giving birth. And she's not responding."

Everyone in the stayed silent waiting for a healer to bring any news about M/n. An hour later a healer walks into the room causing Bumi's family to quickly get up.

"So, how is M/n?!" Bumi worriedly asked hoping for good news.

"I'm sorry but we tried everything we could to save her." The healer broke the news causing Bumi to fall onto his knees crying his heart out as Kya and Katara grabbed both of his arms.