...You're Safe (17)

Third Person Pov

Inside Republic City Hall in the council chamber, as Tenzin's group approaches the council members and Chief Saikhan.

"Thank you all for meeting us on such short notice.

Lin stares at Saikhan coldly.

"Chief."

"Lin."

Tarrlok approaches from behind. "Have any news of Avatar Korra and Y/n?"

"We do." Tenzin points at Tarrlok angrily. "You kidnapped Korra and my niece Tarrlok!"

Tarrlok takes a step back "I am shocked you would accuse me of such an evil act! I already explained: Equalists attacked us and took them!"

"But there were no chi-blockers here last night. You planted the evidence, didn't you?" Tenzin argued back at him.

"That is a ridiculous accusation!"

Council page from behind a pillar on the balcony above exclaims.

"It's true! He took her! I was here when Avatar Korra and fire nation's jewel arrived last night, but Councilman Tarrlok ordered me to leave. I was on my way out when I saw Tarrlok bring y/n down to the garage."

Tarrlok is enraged."That is nonsense!" The page cowers behind the pillar as he points at him.

"Everyone knows you're nothing but a squeaky-voiced liar!"

Lin folds her arms and looks at the page.

"Why did you wait until now to 'fess up?"

He looks down. "I was terrified to tell because...Because Tarrlok is a bloodbender!"

Everyone looks at Tarrlok in shock. "He blood bent Avatar Korra and Y/n!"

Tenzin quickly turns to Tarrlok. "Don't make this worse for yourself." He takes his stance.

"Tell us where you have y/n."

Lin takes her stance, and both prepare to attack.

Tarrlok's eyes bulge as Tenzin and Lin both bend at him, but he has control of their bodies before they can hit him.

Everyone in the room cries out in pain as Tarrlok blood bends them to their knees.

Tarrlok continues to blood bend until one by one, everyone falls unconscious.

Tarrlok backs away and flees the scene. In a few hours Lin walks up to Tenzin.

"Wake up!"

Lin slaps Tenzin across the face, waking him up fully.

Mako helps Asami up as Bolin wakes up and moves around

Bolin looks around the chamber. "Ughh! Man! I had this awful dream that Korra and Y/n were taken by this evil bloodbender."

"So weird."

"Bolin, that really happened. He knocked us out."

Bolin is shocked "Are you serious?" He looks around his surroundings "Where is he? Is he here right now?"

"Tarrlok is long gone. I'll alert the whole force." Saikhan and the rest of the council members leave city hall.

"Tarrlok only took y/n...that would mean Korra managed to escape. We can still pick up Tarrlok's trail."

"It could lead us to Y/n. Let's go!"

_______________________

If dad found out I've been kidnapped he would command his whole unit to save me...

...I miss him

Iroh...

Love I can't express

But... Mako was the first

He loves Asami...

...I can't take that away from her

Footsteps run down the stairs "My life is a disaster now, thanks to you." Tarrlok exclaimed hitting the metal box.

"I'm guessing they found out about your little secret?"

"Shut up!" He hit the box again causing me to flinch from his anger.

"Just give up already tarrlok! If the fire nation finds out about my disappearance. Fire lord Zuko and Izumi will use their entire nation to find me!"

"Oh no. No, I'll escape and start a new life. And you're coming as my hostage."

I quickly pounded at the metal box "You can't do this! You won't get away!" I shriek at him before leaning against the box.

He can't do this!

I have to get out!

"Amon!"

No...

"AHHHHH!"

Footsteps walk down the stairs. It's now or never...I quickly scan the box as I look up at the top of the box covered by bars.

"I'll take care of him. You four retrieve the fire nation's jewel. Electrocute the box to knock her out before you open it."

Amon orders his men as I grab a hold of the bars. I might have to consume the energy from the kali sticks

"My pleasure."

I shut my eyes tight as the sensation of electricity courses through the box.

"Aaahhh!" I feel electricity running down my back as my arms weaken.

Letting go of the bars as my body hits the cold metal floor of the box. The hanging bulb above the box shatters as a few pieces cover my hair.

"Open the box."

A shriek of metal opening as I feel the coldness surrounding the room. "Tie her up."

I jerked my leg up blasting air at the chi-blockers. I leap out of the box running up the stairs and swing the wooden door wide open.

Snow slowly falls from the sky as I see Amon putting Tarrlok in his truck.

I turned my back around running down the steep slope of the mountain.

I slightly turned my head around no longer having sight on Amon as my body stumbled over a tree root.

My surroundings feel so light before a hard sensation hit my back. I slightly open my eyes as snow falls on top of me.

...How did I end up here?

"Y/n!" I slightly open my eyes staring up a familiar person. "K-korra? How did you find me?"

"Naga was able to track your scent. C'mon let's get you back home." I lean against her back picking up her warmth.

"Give her some space!" W-where am I? I slightly open my eyes staring back at familiar amber eyes. "I was so worried. Are you all, right?"

I lightly nod my head as I feel a throbbing sensation all over my body causing me to groan. "I-I'm fine...Just tired."

"You're safe now."