M-my family...(19)

Your Pov

Lin stands guard in the courtyard, as she listens to booted feet running.

The lieutenant and a group of chi-blockers race up the steps and charge.

Lin uses her cables to take out two chi-blockers, before grabbing another equalist with the cable.

An equalist runs up to her as she intercepts with an earth column.

She bends out another earth column and shoots the projectile to an equalist's face.

She groans and slams the floor, creating three earth columns that send the equalists flying into the air.

I quickly ran down the balcony directing lighting toward lineutenant causing him to drop his kail sticks.

"Y/n! You shouldn't be here! You're supposed to rest."

Jinora flies in from behind on a glider.

"Stay away from my dad's ex-girlfriend!" She uses her staff to blow the lieutenant away over a nearby roof.

"Jinora! You shouldn't be out here!"

Ikki rides on an air scooter and knocks several equalists over.

"Get off our island!" As she stands joins Lin and Jinora.

"Girls! You need to go back inside this instant!"

Meelo jumps down from the roof. "Taste my fury!" He farts on an equalist's face, knocking him unconscious.

"Meelo! Be careful!" Meelo sends three other blasts from his hands and rear, and makes a small air shield around himself to send the remaining equalists flying.

Meelo drips of snot in his nose "Never mind."

_______________________

I stand in front of the Equalists bound in a row "Take these Equalists and lock them in the temple's basement!" Lin ordered the white lotus guards.

"Nice work, kids." Oogi's grunt as the kids rush out to the center of the courtyard.

"Dad!" Oogi lands in the courtyard as Uncle Tenzin quickly dismounts oogi as I follow the kids from behind.

Uncle Tenzin grabs my arm and his kids into a embrace.

"Oh, thank goodness you're all right!"

Meelo climbs onto Tenzin's shoulder and pulls on his father's head. "We caught the bad guys."

"You let them fight? Y/n is still injured! Do you realize what could have happened?"

"I would have been toast if it weren't for your niece and kids." Lin folds her arms.

"You should be proud. You taught them well."

Tenzin looks over his shoulder at Meelo and down at me, jinora and Ikki.

"Go on, be with your wife."

I held the kids back as uncle runs into the house. "Let your parents have a moment." I grabbed onto Jinora and Ikki's hands as Meelo jumped onto my shoulders.

I guided the kids down the hallway stopping in front of the door.

"Do you think they're going to kiss?" Ikki teased a bit causing Meelo to make a disgust face.

"Eww, I hope not!"

Slightly opening the door to see tenzin is sitting on the bed next to his wife holding a baby wrapped in cloth.