Extreme Meets (15)

Your Pov

I pick up my pen finishing off the letter to iroh. So much has happened within the past few days.

Hopefully he doesn't mind three page letters? It's a lot to impact.

"Y/n? Are you there?" Asami calls out knocking on my door.

"Come in!"

Asami enters my room closing the door behind her as I fold the letters to fit inside the envelope.

"Who are you writing to?" She curiously asked sitting down on my bed.

"Oh? I've never told you about Iroh?" Asami shakes her head but leans in closer to hear the story.

"Iroh and I grew up together at the fire nation palace. Ever since he joined the united forces we've written letters to each other ever since."

I open my drawer filled with every letter Iroh ever wrote back. I handed a few letters to Asami to read.

"Wow, you guys are really close." She begins to read some of the letters.

"Are you sure you two are just friends?" Asami looks up from the letter raising her eyebrows.

"Yeah why?" I walked toward the window as she glanced back at the letters.

"He might want more than a friendship."

__________________________

"Korra? You out here?" I walked past a few bushes in the area. She should be back...

"Korraaa!"

Korra sits on the ground with one knee up to her chest hanging her head low as Pabu licks her face.

Something not right

Pabu runs back to Bolin and climbs up onto his shoulder.

"There you are. Are you okay?" Korra shrugs her shoulders as I sit down next to her.

Korra tries to act normal "I'm fine."

"Come on, what's wrong? You can tell us." Mako nudged her a bit.

"How am I supposed to save this city when I can't even learn airbending? I'm the worst Avatar ever! I just feel ... alone." She turns her head back.

Asami steps forward "No, that's nonsense! You're amazing!"

"Yeah and remember. Aang hadn't mastered all the elements when he was battling the Fire Nation. He was just a little kid." Mako agrees with Asami.

"My grandfather had trouble learning earth bending. You will overcome this hurdle with us alongside." I place my hand on her shoulder.

"He had his friends to help him. Look, the arena might be shut down but we're still a team. The new Team Avatar!"

"We got your back Korra, and we can save this city." Asami, Bolin and Mako place their hands on each other.

"Together."

Korra and I stand up, placing on hands on top. "Yeah, let's do it!"

Meelo descends and air bends down, farting on top on their hands as they express their shock and disgust by widening their eyes.

"Yeah, let's do it! " Meelo raises his arm grinning.

He continues to fart but becomes a bit confused. "What are we doing?" This is my family...who would have thought they would be this silly.

Bolin stares at the city standing at the gates of the temple.

"Get ready, Republic City." He said dramatically as Korra leads Naga next to Bolin and Mako standing on the other side.