Alone (16)

Your Pov

I feel a cold sensation surrounding my body. Mhm...where am I. I open my eyes to find myself inside a metal box.

I lightly push the metal door but it wouldn't open...Of course it's locked.

I pull my legs closer to my chest hugging myself to stay warm.

...I have to get out of here.

Third Person Pov

In Air Temple Island at dawn as a telephone rings. Tenzin and Pema are asleep in bed with Meelo between them. Meelo sits up, rubs his eyes, and crawls over his father's face to answer the phone, waking him up in the process.

"Who is this? It's six in the morning! This better be important!"

Tenzin sits up and taking the phone from him, leaving him somewhat annoyed. "Councilman Tenzin here." His expression changed in shock at the news he just received.

"What?!"

________________________

A photographer takes a photo of the damages in City Hall.

Tenzin arrives at the scene quickly approaching Tarrlok as he receives aid in his wounded arm healed by a male healer.

"What happened? What was Korra and Y/n doing at City Hall?"

Tarrlok stands up as he rolls down his sleeve.

"As I told Chief Saikhan Korra and Y/n came to my office late last night. They were upset that I arrested their friends. They asked me to release them and ... that's when the Equalists attacked."

"Y/n and I tried to protect Korra, but we were outnumbered. Y/n tried to rescue me but we were electrocuted. When I came to the police had arrived but Y/n and Korra were gone..."

Tenzin sighs regretfully. "I'm so sorry. Will do anything to bring the avatar and your niece back." Tarrlok bows and turns to Saikhan.

"Chief Saikhan, mobilize the entire police force. We have to find Y/n and the Avatar."

Tenzin stares down at the ground. I have to find y/n... she's one of the last airbenders in the family.

Bumi wouldn't forgive me for losing her...

________________________

Lin Beifong lays in bed listening to the radio on her bed stand.

"We interrupt your regularly scheduled broadcast to bring you this special report. Late last night, Equalists attacked City Hall-"

Lin sits upright, startled, and begins tuning the radio to listen more closely.

"subduing Councilman Tarrlok and capturing Avatar Korra and fire nation's jewel y/n. Details are still coming in, b-"

Lin switches off the radio as she gets slowly out of bed, pausing for a moment to groan and hold her arm.

M/n wouldn't forgive me for not searching for her daughter...I can't let the kid lose her bending.

She crosses to a cupboard and opens it staring at her police uniform.

She stands in her underclothes with her back to the cupboard and bends her uniform onto her body.

She glances down at the police insignia on her chest and tears it off, before putting on a long coat.

________________________

Asami lying on her back on a cot in her cell as she sits up from lin metalbends the door off its hinges and tosses it away.

"Hope you got enough beauty rest. Come on, I'm busting you out."

"Thanks. I owe you."

Asmai walks out of her cell as Mako and Bolin are standing in their cell having his back turned away from Bolin as he attempts to pee in a toilet in the corner of the room.

"Are you done yet?"

"Cover your ears! I can't go with you listening."

Mako sighs and covers his ears. He glances up as the cell door is metalbent off its hinges.

"Asami!" The two embrace and kiss. As Bolin blushes in embarrassment. "Ahh! A little privacy, please!"

"Are you all right?"

"Asami I'm fine! It's so good to see you."

"Hate to break up your lovers' reunion, but Korra and Y/n are in trouble. Amon captured them."

Mako took a step forward with a expression of horror. Asmai puts her hands over her mouth in shock.

Y/n is the last thing I have of my family... she's the only one who understands.

"No. No, they can't be gone!"

She helped Bolin and I to get out of trouble! I-I still love her...

"Come on, we have to rescue them."

The three teens run from inside the cell. There is a zipping noise and Bolin stops, squeaks, and blushes.

Lin turns her head outward; her expression indifferent; bluntly.

"Your fly was down."

"...Thanks for catching that."

________________________

"C'mon Naga, we have to find her." Korra rides on the polar bear dog on the edge of the city searching for you.

Naga sniffes the ground heading toward the outskirts of republic city. I can't let y/n get torture by tarrlok.

She saved me from him. I have to return her favor.

N

o matter what...