And The Winner Is...(12)

Your Pov

"The anticipation is palpable as we are just moments away from the championship match. Will the Wolfbats ferocity help them repeat as champs? Or will the underdog Fire Ferrets serve up a surprising bowl of smackdown soup?"

Shiro announced throughout the whole stadium as I walk down the hallway knocking on the VIP door.

The door quickly flings open "Y/n! I'm so happy you decided to join my father and I."

Asami leads me inside the VIP box "I wouldn't miss the championship game."

As I sit down in the middle seat between Mr. Sato and Asami. "Feels almost like the old times." Mr. Sato warmly smiled at us pulling out a camera from his pocket.

"May I?"

Asami and I lean closer to each other as her father took our photo. "Perfect!" The lights dim in the stadium as the spectator's cheer.

"Introducing the challengers, the Future Industries Fire Ferrets!"

The Fire Ferrets come to the arena as Bolin signals to Pabu.

Pabu jumps down and does his trick by moving around on his front paws before doing some backflips while Bolin uses an earth disk, removing the center for Pabu to backflip through and back, ending the performance with one paw standing.

"And their opponents, the three timed defending champions, the White Falls Wolfbats!"

Bat-masked Wolfbats with purple capes howl and spread their wing capes while fireworks go off all around the arena.

Tahno takes off his bat mask and unties his cape.

"The champs and challengers face off at the centerline and here we go!" The bell rings.

The Wolfbats instantly move toward their opponents and Tahno attempts an uppercut on Korra with his water bending fist.

"Korra moves back to barely dodge it and backflips, only to be hit by a waterbending blast from him."

"Tahno tries to clean the Avatar's clock with some dirty water boxing."

Mako fire bends and misses while Ming takes two earth disks and kicks them to Mako, followed by two more, which is enough to force him back to zone two.

"Ming shakes off Mako's attack and returns the favor."

Shaozu flips forward while Bolin kicks some earth disks toward him. One of his disks bounces off the side ropes and hits Shaozu, knocking him against the fence.

"Shaozu gets fancy, but Bolin ricochets a disk off the ropes and says 'No, thank you sir!'"

Tahno looking at the Fire Ferrets in slight irritation for that. Shaozu runs out of the way of Mako's fireball just in time.

"The waterbenders slug it out, looking evenly matched."

Tahno waterbends a prolonged stream of water at Bolin, forcing the earthbender into zone three.

"Tahno gets a little too worked up and unleashes a deluge on Bolin that would certainly elicit a foul." The center of the ring lights up and the Wolfbats are allowed to advance.

"Or apparently not."

"And the Wolfbats advance despite Tahno exceeding the waterbending time limit."

The match continues as Korra begins to waterbend, only to be hit by Tahno's own attack. Bolin launches a disk at Tahno, who dodges, as Korra rolls to the side.