Chapter Eighteen: The End To A Perfect Night

🚩**PLEASE BE ADVISED!**. 🚩

THIS CHAPTER IS CONSIDERED RATED R! ( because what's a story without a little smut? (; ) 🧴🧻🚿🐱🍆

Thought that this song would be appropriate for the moment of this chapter. Feel free to listen to it while reading this chapter. (;

- everythingxpretty 😏💕

---

His hands trailed up the side of my thighs. Running his hands gently over my bandages. He looked at me and looked down. I gently cupped his face and looked at him as I nodded. He continued kissing me. The kisses trailed down my neck and then my collar bone. I slowly unbuttoned his shirt. He looked down at me while I moved his shirt, revealing his chest covered in tattoos.

I kissed his chest and kissed him again. He removed the suit jacket he had given me earlier to wear. Exposing my shoulders, he slipped his finger underneath the spaghetti strap of my silk dress and pulled it down, slowly. He looked at me with fire in his eyes and gently kissed my bare, naked shoulder.

I let out a soft moan and he gripped his hands a bit tighter around my waist, but gentle enough not to hurt me. I tugged on his belt buckle. Slowly loosening it. Still sitting on the hood of his car, he caressed my cheek as he stared into my eyes. Keeping his attention focused on me, he grabbed both straps on my dress and pulled down the top exposing my firm, round, naked Double D breasts.

He looked down and looked back up with the biggest grin on his face. He leaned over and slowly licked my left nipple while softly blowing on it. Both of my nipples automatically became hard. He hovered his mouth over my areola and began sucking on my nipple gently, while his used his fingers to play with the other.

I grabbed and held his head while I slightly threw my head back, letting out a moan. His chuckle vibrated my nipple while his mouth was still on it. I lifted his chin up to my face and kissed him, this time more hungrily. I spun him around and now he was the one slightly sitting on his car hood. I grabbed the waist of his pants and unbuttoned it.

The bulge of his dick printed through his boxers. I gently reached down his boxers and pulled his dick out. I leaned over playing with the tip and shaft of his dick with my tongue. He let out a low moan. I began putting his dick in my mouth and slowly began to bob my head up and down while stroking him. He started breathing heavily. His hand gripped the back of my head and hair.

"Fuckkk Mia," he lowly moaned. I went a little farther and let the tip of his dick hit the back of my throat. A few moments later, he began to kiss me again, but aggressively. He picked me up and put me on the hood of his car. His wiggled down my panties and  spreaded my legs. Kissing my inner thighs, I bit the bottom of my lip. He licked the lips of my pussy and I let out a moan. I looked down at him

LHe slightly spreaded the lips of my pussy and grinned. "Mmm, what a pretty pink pussy you got there baby," he said in a mischievous tone. I giggled. He stuck out his tongue and licked the slit of my dripping pussy to the clit. Using his tongue, he swirled around my clit and then spat on it. "You taste so good," he said. I grabbed him ontop of me and made him stuck on his tongue.

I sucked on it and he gave me a surprised look. "I really do taste good," I replied. He went back down and began to suck on my clit. The warmth of his tongue felt so good in me. I grabbed his head and pushed him further, where he began to tongue fuck me. I swore I couldn't contain myself. "You're going to make me cum Mateo-!" I exclaimed. "Not yett," he said as he looked up at me and grinned.

He took his dick while stroking it and slowly inserted it into me. I moaned as I laid back holding onto his arms. He slowly thrusted his hips back and forth. Moving a little faster, he decided to pick me up and have me effortlessly bounce on his dick. Thank god the restaurant was already closed and no one was around. Otherwise the guest would be able to hear the sound of skins slapping against each other.

"Oh fuckk Mia, your pussy is so tight," he groaned. I quickly kissed him while bouncing on his dick. I could feel myself dripping down him while he continued thrusting. I felt like I was going to cum. "I'm going to cum-!" he exclaimed. Thursting faster, we were both on the verge of cumming. He let out a loud groan while I began to tremble and scream.

I could feel him filling me up and his dick throbbing inside of me. We both panted heavily. He removed me off his dick as we watched the cum drip out of me. He gently put me down and braced me infront of his car. We looked at each other in silence. I couldn't help myself and bursted out laughing. He began to do the same. I hid my face from embarrassment and he pulled me in for a hug.

My head rested on his chest. I looked up and him and he looked down at me. We stared into each others eyes and kissed. The next few minutes, we took the time to clean ourselves up. The light from the docks and gazebo weren't bright enough for me to find my panties so I had to pull out my phone light.

Mateo found them before me and picked them up to show me. "Soooo.. Can I keep these?" he asked, teasingly. I stood on my tippy-toes and pecked him on the lips. "No, don't be a weirdo," I said before grabbing them and picking up my crutches. I made my way to the passenger's side of his vehicle. He laughed. "I'll eventually get them," he said as he headed to the drivers side.

We both hopped in and drove off. This definitely was the end to a perfect night..