First day in School

When the sun rise that morning, I felt like the life is smiling to me and my life will change to better.

I‘ve got ready for the big day, it’s very important to me and I was concerned if they well like me or if am going have friends and if it easy or hard studies.

“Father, when did you bring all this food? It is delicious breakfast!!!”I said eating my breakfast.

“It’s your uncle Adrian he send us all this with his maid” father said feeling tired.

“Dad did you ate your medicine?”I noticed his weakness.

“No. Can you give it to me they are on the shelf and cup of water.” Said Father hardly.

I gave him what he asked quickly and helped him to sit on the chair, in that moment I thought of  not leaving my father alone and he needed me every second, I was worried.

“Good morning, is my small girl ready” said Mr.Andrian entering from the door and he seemed in high spirit.

There was a woman entered with Mr. Adrian she seemed older than him I thought she was his mother, but she looked very serious opposite of Mr. Adrian.

“Uncle I don’t want to go “I said looking in the ground.

“Why??”Asked my father

“Are you scared, of your first day in school?”Mr. Adrian asked.

“I ….I can leave my father alone and his still ill…..he needs me” I said gloomily.

“Don’t worry, look, miss’s Granger and she will take a good care 24hr.his in safe hand, trust me” He said.

“Come here my dear” said my father and hugged me felt glade.

“Daniel. You’ve raised her in good way and made her full of love and caring …..  . You must be proud!” he said honestly.

“Off course I am…….lucky of having her as my daughter” father said .and his eyes were like he wanted to cry.” Don’t worry, go to school .I’ll be fine with Misses Granger” father said grinning.

“Alright father” I said and kissed him on his forehead and left with Mr.Andrian .

 “Uncle I did not tell misses Molly….I mean she don’t know and think am late at work” I said.

“We will pass by, and you’ll tell  her everything” he said nicely.” do you know you remind me a lot of your dear mother’ he continued glancing at me.” As if you are her, way you talk, your behavior, you look like her in everything” he said and his eyes was shinning when he talks about my mother like my father, I felt that there was something similar,   but I  didn’t get  it that time .

“Uncle, since when you knew my mother?”I asked wondering.

“Since we were in your age, we grew up together in the same neighborhood same school. We were like best friends” he said.

It seemed long time, that’s why he knows a lot of my mother. I guess my father knew her just before they get married, because he never talks of my mother childhood.

“What else do you know about mother?”I said.

“Once….this is the funniest moment ever, listen. I was bothered by older boys in the school, one day when they were punching me and hitting me your mother hided at back of the bushes and throw pebbles on them and she even made a scary sounds which made boys run away…….she saved me although she was a girl.” he said laughing in that moments.

I even laughed one he told me how my mother act, he made me knew my mother more.

“Here we arrived the bakery, I’ll wait go” said Mr. Adrian.

When I told misses Molly of the recent news she felt happy for me and hugged warmly.

“Don’t forget to visit your old lady” she said waving good bye.

“I won’t” I said out loud waving too.

I liked Misses Molly a lot she was such nice woman, and I promise myself that instance that I’ll never forget her in my whole life.

“How much left to the school, uncle?”I said bored.

“Just few more minutes, dear” he answered.

Finally I saw the beautiful buildings and the kids entering the building, it feels stunning.

“Good morning, sir. Yes” said the principle nicely.

“I want to Isabelle to join this school, she didn’t go to school before but she’s clever she’ll understand quickly, if you give her a chance.” He said.

“And you are?”She asked.

“Am…. a friend to her parents, her father was sick so I came instead, he answered.

“And where is her mother?”She asked again.

“She’s died…”I said gloomily.

“I understand, ok I’ll accept her to join in she seemed clever as you said” she said tapping on my shoulders. “You can go now Mr., she’ll stay as her first day” she said smiling.

“Thank you” said Mr. Adrian. “Bye Isabelle, be brave like your mother. And if you need anything tell me, dear” he said.

“No thank you, uncle” I said. Then he left and I was taken by supervisor to my class room but before that she gave me the books in big bag.

“Children, welcome the new student Isabelle and help her of the things that passed her” said the teacher introducing me to class.

I sat beside a girl she seemed from a wealthy family I saw that from her beautiful dress she was wearing. they all seemed the same because this school is for rich people .At the beginning I felt jealous of how she was dress up and I looked at my dress which seemed old, but than in the break time the girl beside me act with me nicely while the others didn’t, then I knew that not all rich people are bad, like Mr. Adrian and this new girl.

“Hi, my name is Kristine.” She said shaking hands with me.

“Isabelle, nice to meet you” I said.

That’s my first day, everything seemed nice the teachers and now Kristine, I was happy to have her as my friend she helped me in everything that a new student need to know.