The beautiful ending

Days passed, what went before was hard on all of us, and it was like a strong storm. But even after it ended, still there is the damages that it done. The only healer of the pain is time.

“Isabelle, what happen you seem yellow” said my father.

“My stomach is in pain and I feel I want to vomit” I said lying on bed.

“I’ll call the doctor” said my father then left in hurry.

After   couple the doctor arrived and starts checking on me.

“How do you feel, tell me everything” he said.

I told him everything then I saw a smile on the doctor face.

“What made you smile sir?” I asked wondering

“Congratulation, you are pregnant” said the doctor.

At the beginning I didn’t believe it, after I saw everyone happy celebrating I believed.

Its nice feeling to think of having a baby and being a mother, Enric was flying of happiness sine he heard the news.

This news changed everyone, like dark cloud went and the bright sun start to appear.

“So when is the marriage, we have to hurry before my daughter looks like balloon” said my father laughing.

“Father” I said abashed

Enric hold my hand gently and we went to the garden.

“take this” he said giving me a small box “open it”.

“Beautiful” I said. It was a small bracelet written I love you on it.

“Thank you, it’s very beautiful” I said hugging him.

“Let’s get marry as fast as we could” said Enric excited.

“I agree with you before I become a balloon” I laughed.

“You are always beautiful, Isabelle” he said holding my hand.

Everyone got ready for the day, they all decided after two days and the marriage well be done in the church later my father  well do after party in the house .

The two days passed quickly and it was the day, everyone was ready waiting to come in to the church with my father.

I was nervous and imaging how will I look when everyone stares at me when I enter.

The music started and I walked to the church, when I looked to Enric face with his calm smile the nervous went away.

“Mr. Enric do you agree that miss Isabelle to be your wife in sickness ……………”

“I do” said Enric.

He asked me the same and I answered with great happiness.

“You may kiss the pride”

That was the happiest moment in my life and my father was very emotion.

The party which my father did was great, it was unforgettable night.

Months passed and my tummy was looking bigger and bigger

Even Enric a nurse in the house to take care of me while his in work.

It’s boring so I decided to walk in the garden to change the house weather.

Suddenly I felt a terrible pain I screamed, it was hard.

“Oh miss” said the nurse.

She called the body guards and took me to my bed, called the doctor, while the doctor was in his way here the pain was getting more and more, it felt that I was about to die and my stomach was tiring apart.

“push…push Isabelle it close common try” said the doctor.

Finally it was the baby sound, when I heard its voice I forget all the pain and I wanted to hold the baby.

“Its girl, congratulation” said the doctor.

My father, Adriane and Enric were all beside me looking at the baby in happiness.

“Let me hold her “said my father.

“She’s so beautiful” said Mr. Adrian.

“What well you name her?” asked my father.

“Isabelle will choose” said Enric smiling.

“Thank you…… Anastasia”

They all seemed positive, so my small girl named Anastasia, after her dear grandmother.

She’s always beside me, I can’t see her but I can feel it…………..

This was not the end it was a new happy beginning

Of my life.