Special visitor

Day’s passes and everyday seems the same like the one before, my father noticed my boredom and suggested me to go shopping and change the weather of the house, but that will be less fun without a mate to go with.

Finally I decided to listen to my father and go, it may help.

I went to clothes shop, then to shoe market, after I bought everything I wanted I felt hungry stand in queue in small car who sells sandwiches they seem delicious from their smell.

While I was waiting a handsome young man came too in the queue, I couldn’t stop my eyes to look at him, and he was gorgeous.

“Miss what do you want?” the man asked.

“Am…I  ...Want chicken sandwich please “I said.

After I took my order I went, while I was walking I hear someone calling “miss...Miss your purse” I turned around and saw that handsome man coming towards me.

“Miss…you forget your purse “he said giving it to me.

“Thank you “I said grinning.

“Wait I think they are heavy let me help you” he said taking some of the bags.

“Mmm…thank you but its fine” I said taking the bags back.

“No, I insist” he said with a beautiful smile that makes feel magic.

He carried with me till the door of the house, I invited him in but he didn’t want and said “some other time” and left.

When I entered the house I saw the maid cleaning and being nervous.

“Why are you so nervous?”I asked.

“Your father said that a visitor is coming and I have to make everything ready in time” she said quickly. ”by the way he asked me to tell you to get ready” she sustained.

I didn’t know who or when is this visitor coming I just did what Melisa told me wondering who is that visitor.

But I couldn’t stop thinking of that gorgeous, handsome young man; I even don’t know who he is .I think I like his charming smile, it make me melt like an ice.

“Isabelle, hurry you father is calling. He just arrived” Melisa said helping me to dress up.

“Isabelle, I see you are ready. Good” said my father looking in my new dress.

“But, father who is this special visitor” I asked wondering. In that we heard the bell ringing, it must be the mysterious visitor, I can’t wait to see.

“Welcome Adriane….Come here son and give your uncle a huge” I heard my father saying that.

I went toward the door and saw the gorgeous young man; oh …He is uncle Adriane’s son, what a coincidence.

“This is Enric…..Enric this is Isabelle” said my father introducing to each other. Enric, that was his name.

“We met earlier, right” said Enric with his cute smile.

“Right, thank you for your help” I said and I feel my cheek turning red, at least that is what I though.

My father and Mr. Adrian looked puzzled not knowing what happened earlier.

We sat and told them how we met in the morning and they start laughing with amazed faces.

“I was trying to make it surprise but I see we are surprised” said my father laughing.

Then Mr. Adrian starts talking about his son; where he studied even his childhood. Enric tried to stop his father that is when my father starts on talking about me and my childhood. I was abashed and wanted the earth to swallow me and disappear, but that was impossible.

I and Enric were in silent opposite of our parents which were enjoying their time. I’ve noticed Enric looks towards me and how he was not listening to their talk, I couldn’t look at him directly so I pretend listening to their talk which was totally boring.

Then we had dinner together and after that they left happily and joyful.

They left, it was long night and I was tired went to bed immediately.

That night I didn’t stop thinking of Enric and his looks to me, it sounds crazy but I couldn’t help it.