Gleaming night

“Isabelle honey, why are you sitting alone in your room? Are you sad of something, you know you can tell me anything if you want to” said my father tapping on my head.

I didn’t want to tell him of what I really feel towards Enric , I  just   feel it’s uncomfortable and I wished that time, if my mother was here with me.

“Nothing, just tired” I said.

“Ok then, whenever you need me am here for you” said my father kissing my forehead.

It was night and I couldn’t sleep like usual thinking of him, the house was quite they were all sleep. The moon was shinning with stars decorating the sky it was nice view. I hoped that Kristen was here to talk to and share my thoughts with her; it is much easier to tell her than dad.

“Tap, tap” that was what I heard; the sound was coming towards my window. I went to it and found small pebbles on my porch.

“Isabelle, down here” I looked down it was him. Enric .I felt happy to see him, and hurried to back door just to see him, as if I didn’t seen him for too long.

“Enric” I said looking at him. I felt weak when I saw him and strong at same time.

“Oh Isabelle, you don’t know how much I missed you it was like a year away from you” he said in warm voice, he came towards me pushed me to his chest and it was warm feeling; miraculous.

That night I felt love and satisfied to see someone love you like you do. I never believed that love existed I thought it was legend or made by the human imagination. Now I admit it and it was wonderful.

“Give me your hand” said Enric, and when I did he opened a small box and took of it a beautiful necklace. “I love you Isabelle” he said looking throw my eyes.

He putted the necklace around my neck and it was beautiful like the star in the night. In that moment I was joyful, looked like a sweet dream but it was all true.

“Isabelle I love and I want you to the rest of my life; I can’t imagine life without you. You are like light which lightened my path” he said looking with his sparkling eyes on me. ”do you love me Isabelle” he asked waiting for the answer.

When he said that my pulse racedlookingto his eyes shining with love, i wanted to scream to whole world that I do with my all.

“I ….love you. I love you … I love you ” I said close to his ear .

Slowly he lean over me, his breath, warm and measured, hit my cheeks. Two breathes. Three. Four. I didn’t know what I wanted. Then I heard him stop breathing and a second later, I felt his lips on my mouth.

The kiss was soft, like a memory of a kiss so careful on my lips that was like someone running his fingers along them. My mouth parted and stilled, it was so quite, a whisper. Enric hand touched my neck, thumb pressed in to the skin next   to my jaws. It was completely soundless. I didn’t think either of us was breathing.

I opened my eyes, I didn’t want to this feeling to end; it was like heaven, it was incredible .His hand on my waist , his eyes looking throw my eyes and he said “you are life”

“We will always stay together hand by hand “he continued

“Enric, we will be always together like the earth and the moon and the gravity is how our love strong to keep us close”

I was pleased that I didn’t hide my feeling and felt the moment nicely.

We stayed till the sun rise and then we both went home to get some sleep. And before he leaves he promised to tell our parent about us.

It was sweet time we had, an unforgettable moment.

That day I slept till four afternoons, it was nice sleep after that great time.