Saying goodbye to a friend

Eight years passed and I became eighteen years old, time passed quickly like it was just yesterday when I entered the school.

I finished education with my best friends, Kristen and Michal. But these days I often sees Michal cause his the older son and his dad had a big company and he wanted him to know everything to take the responsibility of his sisters when his gone.

About Kristine we see each other every time, anywhere and every occasion.

Our life changed my father became healthier and know he works with Mr.Andrian in the same company, they became close friends too.

Now we live in bigger house in wealthy neighborhood.

“Isabelle what are you doing tonight” asked Kristine.

“Am…m….nothing. do you have anything in mind” I said. 

“I want to talk to you about something important” she said in deep voice.”I…I am leaving back to Texas. My grandmother is sick and the doctors are saying that there is no hope…….am….I have to be beside her in this hard time….you know, I hope miracle could happen and save my grandmother” she said and the tears were running on her chicks.

“Am really sorry ….have faith and leave the rest to god” I said hugging her.

It’s really hard seeing someone you loved in sickness, I do know her feelings, it’s very difficult time.

“When are you leaving?”I asked.

“Tomorrow morning” she said.

I felt sorry for her and prayed that day that her grandmother gets better in good health again.

When I think of Kristine’s grandmother I remembered my father when he was sick and how I felt in that time.

I really don’t want to repeat it, and wish Kristine don’t too.

It was hard saying goodbye to her, she was more than a friend more like a sister to me, hope she comes back soon.

“Am going to miss you” I said cuddling her.

She smiles and hugged me back and I felt her tears on my back.

“I’ll come back soon “she said rubbing her tears off.