Need time

The next morning I wake up feeling fatigue, I couldn’t get up from my bed. Melisa came to check on me and she touched my forehead and said “you are hot, you must be sick” and called my father to see me. Then I felt asleep again without feeling what’s around me, when I open my eyes I saw the doctor talking to my father about me.

“Isabelle you heard what the doctor said you need rest and to take these medicines. Honey open your mouth” he said giving me the medicine and then I felt sleepy again it must be the medicine.

The next time I was conscious was on I heard Mr. Adrian and Enric voice they must came after they heard my sickness. But I don’t want Enric to see me in this condition so I decided to pretend being asleep. Melisa entered my room and saw me sleeping and then I heard her saying to them that am still sleep.

It is weird I only knew him for days and I can’t stop thinking of him, is like I miss him at same time afraid,  and when I see his smile I tremble like am cold, and when he hold my hand I feel warmth, it’s all mixed all my feelings it is weird.

Three days passed and I became fine like a horse, when I wake up I saw flowers in my room with a small envelope which says:

Dear Isabelle

I hope you get well soon.

I wanted to tell you something but I couldn’t because of your sickness. What I am trying to say is I have strong feelings for you, which I can’t lie about.

Isabelle I love you….

When I read that letter I was delighted but at the same time frightened.

In lunch time he came to visit me when I heard his voice I pretended being sleep, I don’t why. But I did.

When he left I called Melisa to talk to her of my situation and she said “dear it’s easy, you are in love”.

“But that fast, just in within a week and that happened” I said.

“Sometimes it happens in the first sight” said Melisa grinning.

Maybe she was right but still I need to think well before any move, yeah time