Chapter 18

EVERA

It's been two years and the Portal didn't come back. Even Drayce, I miss him so bad.

"Goddess, Drayce. It's been 2 years, where are you? Where is the portal? I miss you." I said while wiping the tears that fell from my eyes.

Suddenly, I felt a wind caressing my skin when the leaves aren't even moving and a smokey voice, What was that? I must be getting crazy about all this.

I stood up and started to walk home. After 2 years when Lake found his Mate, which is Lorena the witch and his sister, everything was a little better I guess.

And Lorena is a good witch now, she knows alot already. Actually, she is also one of my bestfriends now, I never had a coven and now we both have our own, just the two of us.

I've been teaching her how to really cast a spell, chant or make a potion. I've been teaching her alot of things, and I admit, she is a fast-learner.

And you must be wondering what happened with the others, right? Lorena and her twin Leno's parents?

Well, let's say that they got into prison when they seriously robbed a Jewelry store. We found out about it when Lorena and Leno decides to see their parents first.

After that, funny things happened. they also found out that they were adopted and they left the town to just live in the pack house. It was seriously unbelievable!

And because of that, I made 2 new friends. They're good, so it was fine with me. Let's just say, I'm not good on socializing, that's also why I only had two friends since childhood, which is Nixon and Lake.

"Evera!" Once I arrived infront of my house, I was greeted with a hug by Lorena. I smiled bitterly at her as she sigh.

"Still waiting for him?" She asked me. And forgot to tell you, since they are now my friends, they now know about mine and Drayce's story. I just nodded.

And I also forgot to tell you, Nixon is now an official Alpha and Lake as the beta, and yeah, me as a gamma. So I can only roam around the forest or hang out with anyone when I finish training the wolves.

"Gosh girl, but wait isn't today Saturday?" She asked me which made me widen my eyes. I'm so dumb.

We have Evening trainings on Saturday and Sunday, How could I forget!?

"Oh, yes! Thanks for reminding me Lor, I got to go!" I said before dashing towards the pack house. It's now 6, and the training will start at 7.

Every evening training we have to train ourselves when fighting at night, to also train our eyes and night vision and the way we fight at the dark.

I arrived infront of a the pack house while breathing heavily.

"Glad you made it in time this time, Princess." I heard Nixon say in-front of me and I just gave him a smile.

"Yeah, Let me just change my clothes." I said before waving goodbye and heading towards my own room inside the pack house. Just because we have our own house, it doesn't mean we can't stay inside the pack house you know.

I changed my clothes into a tank top and short shorts, then put my hair into a ponytail, I took off my shoes and wore my slippers then headed out of the room.

I met with the warriors inside the training base and a few of them were already here, I looked at the time on my phone and saw that it was still 6:50. Well, I guess we should wait for the others for 10 minutes.

"Good evening warriors!" I greeted and they all Immediately stood before bowing politely.

"Good evening, Gamma Evera." They greeted with a respectful tone. I nodded and told them to rise. A few more minutes past and the warriors were now complete.