Chapter 30

NARRATOR

The ground shook as the clouds turned dark, lighting started to be visible, people were rushing to their houses, closing their doors and windows. Not even one of them knew what was happening.

"Lock your doors! Hurry!" A warrior shouted and everyone started locking their doors as the warriors went inside their own base.

The people were looking outside in their transparent window, figuring out what was happening.

Meanwhile, at the the Gavaria Empire's castle. Fenris rushed towards Drayce and Evera'a bedroom, he immediately took the blood packs, putting them in a plastic before running down the stairs towards the back in the garden.

"King Drayce!" He shout as he arrive outside.

"Kris! What's happening to them—" Drayce got cut off when a fire was blasted from the ground that Evera was standing on, making Drayce's heart drop in fear for Evera.

"Don't panic. It's normal, her fire is done with hibernation." Fenris said that relieved Drayce a bit when he realized what Kris was talking about.

"What did he mean?" Friollo and Logan asked together.

"I'll explain later." Drayce assured, making Friollo and Logan just nod their heads.

Suddenly, the fire started going into zigzag and more seconds past, a blue water also blasted from the ground where Morwanna was crouching in pain, making them all shock.

The water tied itself with the fire and in it's peak, it created a circle of orange and blue, like the drawing on the front of the book.

Drayce's eyes widened when he realized that Morwanna was the other partner of his mate. The one that controls the water. Indeed, he was right. She was special.

Moments past and everything started to slow down, the lightning began to get slower and the dark clouds were slowly disappearing.

The circle of fire and water in the sky disappeared, and was untying until it separated and they all got back inside the ground as the two girls were now seen unconscious on the ground with their hair glowing.

"We need to get them to their rooms." Kris said and Drayce didn't hesitated any more and took his mate in his arms as Logan carried his.

They brought both the girls back to their own bedrooms, and Kris went to check on Morwanna first. Drayce sat on the bed, looking at his beloved mate.

"Turns out your other was Morwanna." He said with a smile, caressing her cheeks softly. He kissed her forehead just before the door opened, revealing Friollo.

"Now tell me what the hell is going on King Drayce, because I am getting worried for my cousin and I can't just sit around thinking that something is wrong with her." Friollo snapped angrily. Drayce just sighed before telling Friollo everything.

Friollo was staring at Drayce with a surprised expression, while glancing at his cousin time to time.

"Well, now I'm relieved and calm." Friollo said with sigh and Drayce smiled at him. The door then again opened, this time revealing Kris.

"Here," He said, taking out the blood packs from his bag and handing it to Drayce. "I thought I would be able to catch up to her but it was too late." Kris said worriedly while scratching the back of his head.

"What's wrong?" Drayce asked and Kris just looked at both of them for a few seconds before finally speaking.

"Once she wakes up, her vampire will be out of control, so we need to be on high alert. There is also no use to tie her up since she will break everything easily. We would have to give her the blood Immediately before her vampire loose more control." Kris said that made Drayce nervous at how much she would loose control. Is it painful for her to loose control of her vampire? I hope not that much..

A few more moments past, Drayce and the others felt a movement from Evera, Her scarlet red eyes opened with fire swirling inside.

"Grrrr," She growled like a beast, her voice was different, it was different and demonic, making Drayce and Friollo stunned. "GAAHH!!" Evera screamed and was about to attacked them when Kris took her shoulders and pinned her to the bed with full force.

Evera was trying to bite onto Kris's hand that was on her shoulder but it was too far away.

"GAA—" She got cut off when Drayce held her cheeks, opening her mouth and poured the blood inside her mouth, making her calm down, but her scarlet eyes were still fierce and fire were still swirling.

Friollo Immediately gave Drayce the other pack of blood when the other was now empty, they continued to do that until all the packs were empty.

After the last one, Evera's eyes turned back to it's original dark orbs, her breathing became calm and her body was not moving aggressively anymore. She fluttered her eyes, looking at the 3 men around her as Kris let go of her.

"Drayce? Friollo? Kris? What happened?" Evera asked weakly, massaging her head.

"Your fire awakened, but everything is okay now, don't worry." Drayce said, kissing her forehead and hugging her tight. Evera sighed in relief before hugging him back.

"What about Morwanna?" Evera asked, remembering what happened to Morwanna earlier. Drayce glanced at Kris then back at Evera before speaking.

"Morwanna is the other, she's the water." Drayce said, Evera was Astound because of what she heard.

"She's the other?" She asked with a smile, her eyes wide open. Drayce nodded and she grinned, happy to find out that someone she knows is her partner of the power.

"Can I see her?" She asked and Drayce Immediately mind-linked Logan.

"Evera wants to meet Morwanna."

"She's awake, you can come." Logan said and Drayce thanked him before closing the link.

"Yes, She's awake, let's go." Drayce said, lending his hand for Evera and she took it, standing up from the bed.

They got out of the bedroom with Friollo following them and Kris went back to his office.

Drayce knocked on the door of Logan and Morwanna's room and it was opened by Logan. Morwanna was lying on the bed while smiling at them.

"Hi," She greeted a little weak, but she was better now.

"Morwanna, how are you?" Evera asked, walking towards the bed where Morwanna was lying.

"I'm good," She answered with a smile. Evera glanced at Drayce and they nodded at each other. Morwanna and Logan were looking at them, puzzled.

"Morwanna, I have something to tell you." She said and started explaining everything about the power, Morwanna was looking at her with a stunned expression, so was Logan.

"Is that true?" Morwanna asked cautiously and Evera nodded in confirmation, making her look at her hand and started to Imagine pictures of animals, moving it.

Waters got out of it and made the shape of the animal, a fish, she thought of moving it and it did. She was stunned since no normal water dragon can do it.

Evera was also surprised and tried it with her own powers and made a baby fire dragon making her smile. She thought about making it blow a fire and it did.

"This is amazing!" They both shout in unison, making the others inside smile at them.

They talked for a few more seconds and decided to see how Morwanna would shape-shift. They went to the nearby sea and Morwanna stood on it before closing her eyes, and..

STOP! Okay, I hope you enjoyed this one. 😅 Sorry about this, Imma don't have time to write longer. Well, thanks for reading! Xx. ❤️