Chapter 22

(Imma wanna share my knowledge with you about werewolves, They are not affected by Silver, only in stories. Lmao. Wolfsbane is the only thing that gives them pain.)

EVERA

"Are there anything I need to be careful about while having my Journey?" I asked them while putting my mask on.

I've stayed inside their house for one night and it was good, they were a happy family even though they have such a small house.

"Uh yeah, the Ladroise kingdom is kinda too crazy about protecting their kingdom. The kingdom is full of Spike dragons. And they are not too keen on strangers." The Elderly woman explain and I nodded. They are such kind people but they have such a small life.

I took two silvers from my pocket and handed it to them, they hesitated at first but still took it with grateful expressions on their faces.

You might be wondering why I am not affected by silver as a Vampire and a werewolf, right? Well, lucky for me, I knew a spell to protect me from it.

I was crushed with a tight hug from Dallas, the man's 11 years old son and I smiled at him, patting his forehead.

"I'll miss you, will you come back?" He asked me with glistening eyes. I chuckled before nodding.

"I'll try, okay?" I said and he smiled cutely which made me smile too.

"Okay!" After that, I waved goodbye to them before walking away and continuing my Journey towards my mate's kingdom. I wonder how he is doing right now..

I activated my vampire speed and ran towards the direction the Elderly woman told me to reach his kingdom. I passed a castle but I knew that it was the kingdom of the village I was staying in.

The elderly told me everything of what every kingdom look like and what Drayce's kingdom look like too. I came passed another two villages but their castle was floating in the sky too. Woah, that was kinda fascinating. Dragons are weird but amazing. I wonder what my mate's castle looks like.

I decided to stop for a few minutes and relax but after stopping, I was tackled to the ground with a few dragons surrounding me.

"What brings you here?" The man that tackled me growled, good thing that my hood didn't fall. I glanced at the back of his neck since I noticed a tattoo, but I realized it was a spike tattoo, they are the spike dragons Mrs. Deborah, the elderly told me about.

"I came in peace, I was just going to pass your kingdom, I mean no harm." I said with so much respect, so I could free myself since his strength was much more overwhelming than mine.

He glanced at the other dragons with him and glared at me before standing up, but he was still holding my wrist.

"You're coming with us first. We are not taking any chances." He said and I was about to protest when he already pulled me with the others, before flying. My eyes widened but I tried to keep my mouth shut. Good thing I am not afraid of heights.

After landing outside a floating castle, I winced at the pain on my ankle because it cut into the knife but I still kept my composed expression, I can't show any weakness.

"Now, come." The man said, pulling my wrist. Why are dragons so strong? Almost as strong as Tribrids sometimes. I sighed, obeying them.

After a few more minutes of passing through doors and going inside to one, and also walking up the stairs, we arrived at a huge door with beautiful red spiky cravings. And I must admit, Dragons are indeed really creative.

The man was looking at the door for a few seconds until it opened. He must have mind-linked someone inside. After it was fully opened, the men with me bowed, making me bow in Instincts too.

"You are the one who trespassed in my territory without my permission?" A man with a powerful voice ask. I looked up to see a man sitting on a black spiky throne while looking at me with Authority and strong aura that I can feel. He is the king. But he looks familiar.

"Uh, your majesty.. I was just passing by and stopped right in time inside your territory to relax, I am deeply sorry.." I said, my heart racing so fast. He's a powerful dragon and I am a powerful tribrid, but I never fought with a dragon before so I don't know how their Strength and power effects me, so I need to be this respectful.

"What dragon are you? Wait.. You're not a dragon, Aren't you?" He asked before standing up. I widened my eyes and cleared my throat.

"W-what do you mean your majesty?" I asked with nervousness. He was walking towards me with a stern expression on his face.

"Don't lie to me. You are not a dragon," He said, how did he know? This guy.. I sigh.

"What if I keep lying?" I asked cautiously, and a smirk appeared between his lips.

"Then you are not getting out of this place and many more.. little Tribrid." He said chuckling. "Leave us." He ordered and the men bowed before getting out and closing the door.

"How did you.." I asked, shocked.

"Why wouldn't I when I'm a tribrid my self, and.. you are the red-head who is my cousin in my past life, right?" He asked, his smirk disappearing and was replaced with teary eyes.

Cousin? As long as I remember.. I widened my eyes when flashbacks came flashing inside my head.

"You are loving a demon!?"

"No— I mean, yes. But please don't tell mother about this!"

"I won't, but make sure to not let them find out."

"I will."

"Good, because I don't want you getting hurt."

He's Friollo! My cousin who I've always trusted, he is also the one who had always helped me hide my secret and my time with Drayce! Tears sprung from my eyes and I hugged him Immediately.

"Ho-how? We are Immortals unless.." He cut me off.

"The devils declared a war with the faeries after finding out about you and Damiello's death, which I should call as Drayce. I was killed in the war but the goddess gave me a chance to be a son of a dragon but also gave me two powers, I can keep the fae power and also become a magic user myself. Also to protect you." He explained that made me amazed. Gifted? Wow.

"How did you know it is me with this mask?" I asked him.

"Because I dreamed of you coming here and passing by my kingdom." He said before laughing and I just rolled my eyes, but a smile made it's way on my lips, even though he couldn't see it.

"Do you want my help to find him?" He asked and I just shook my head.

"I got this." I said and he just sighed.

"I forgot to tell you that we are still cousins, the goddess kept our blood for each other." He said that amazed me more. How much can the goddess even do!?

"Okay, I'll come back for you once I find him." I said and he smiled before taking the hood off of my head and kissing my forehead.

"Be careful." He said and I nodded, he then became quiet and was looking blankly for a few seconds until the door opened and the men walked inside, motioning for me to go.

I bid goodbye to Friollo before walking out with the men beside me. They took me down and I thanked them before using my speed to reach my destination.

What do you think about the new information?

Thanks for reading! Xx. ❤️