#SPECIAL CHAPTER (1)

OKAY, BEFORE I START THIS STORY, I WANT TO REPORT ABOUT A PLATFORM PLAGIARIZING OTHER AUTHOR'S STORIES, IT IS THE NOVELHD, WRITER'S SHOULD BE AWARE ABOUT IT SINCE PLAGIARIZING YOUR STORY WILL REALLY UPSET YOU. LET'S JUST CARRY ON WITH THE STORY.

Oh, and this chapter is actually long so I hope you'll like it.

LAKE

"You can't take her!"

"What does it have to do with you?"

"I'll protect her no matter what you bastard!"

"You'll die first."

-

I again woke up, sweating from that horrific dream. This dream occurs every saturday. Then tomorrow, every monday, I would dream about me playing with two people, a girl and a boy. It's weird.

"Are you alright?" I heared Mrs. Siddie ask me, and I smiled at her before nodding.

"Just another dream." I said and she sighed before nodding back at me.

"If you're hungry, the food is already ready, just come downstairs." She said before getting out of the room. I just nodded before looking out the window, why does it feel like I have a huge relationship with the trees?

"Come on, we need to get ready." I heard my friend inside my head say, his name is Klein, actually, since I woke up inside the forest, I forgot all my memories.

We even Introduced each other, I don't know what happened, but I felt him very close to me. I wonder what happened to cause me to loose my memories. But we still remembered our names.

Following what Klein said, I got out of my bed before walking towards the bathroom and taking a bath before wearing the shirt Mrs. Siddie bought for me.

She was the one who found me wondering inside the woods while talking to Klein, she also knows who Klein is, I just don't know if she believes me having a person inside my head.

I got out of the room, closing the wooden door before walking towards the kitchen where Mrs. Siddie was eating. Her husband is also dead and she have two children who actually went lost inside the woods and was never found ever again. So she lives alone. She is also like my mother tho.

"Good morning, Mrs. Siddie." I greeted and she nodded at me before pushing the plate of food infront of me as I sat opposite to her.

I also began eating my food, She is also a very nice woman who lives inside the woods, since she loves nature. She is also witchy, but she just likes the idea of making healing liquids or potions. But overall, she is very nice.

"Lake, I'm going to the town a little bit far from here, I hope you'll be fine on your own, I'll be back after maybe 3 or 4 days." She said that made me stop eating, and I looked at her curiously.

"Why?" I asked, since she would never leave from here often, she would just leave if there are no food left or if she is going to buy some new flower seeds or sell her fruits or something.

"I just need to buy some meat for us, there's no meat left, and I'm also going to sell the flowers I've grown and the healing oil, also the fruits." She said, and I just nodded in understanding, before going back to eating.

After eating, I helped her get ready with the fruits and healing oils she made, and the colorful flowers, putting all the flowers and fruits into 2 different baskets and putting the oils inside her brown bag.

"Are you sure you'll be fine on your own Mrs. Siddie? These are alot of things." I asked her, and she just smiled at me sweetly before nodding.

"Keep an eye from wild animals, Lake. You're just like my lost son, I missed those two very much." She said with a sigh, she had a Son and a Daughter, they got lost when they were still 5 years old, so small.