Chapter 34

EVERA

I already told them about my talk with Lorena, Nixon just forgave her but Drayce still don't trust her, eh, he will learn.

We are now off to get my mother and to save her, the others were left inside the cave with a few warriors, we arrived in the location, it was another cave with full of rocks, we nodded at each other before they start to clime above the trees as I was left hiding in the bushes.

I counted to 5 before getting out of the bush and spraying wolfsbane sprinkles, I already put some protection for the others so they won't die from it. Of course, I didn't forget about me. I then went back to the bushes.

I took my magical Insect bracelet and my magical fae Bracelet. It has a power like a fae, I can make an illusion. I opened the locket on the bracelet and sprinkled the dust in my wet left hand as it slowly joins with the water.

I then put it back on my wrist and opened the other bracelet and sprinkled it to my right, after a few seconds, my hands then dried off. I smirked as I started to attract and summon the poisonous bugs and insects.

I also used the other to make a spirit girl illusion, I then let out a howl as 2 wolves rush outside, the other must be guarding my mother. They growled when the wolfsbane hit their nose and stick into their feet.

I then controlled the bugs to attack them and made the Illusion of a scary spirit girl, I want to torture them before they die for what they did to Lake.

Minutes past and their voices disappeared, I peeked from the bushes to see them lying limp on the ground, covered with insects bites, theirs faces pale and eyes still wide open. I flinched at the scene but just shook my head.

I got out of the bushes and the others jumped above the cave, in-case the person gets out. The others were still inside the tree, Nixon and Drayce were behind me.

I smelt someone behind us and I turned around, just in time to catch the sword that was about to struck me. I took it forcefully, making the guy step back.

"You.. what are you gonna do!?" He asked, shaking furiously. I suddenly got a vision of the sword. He.. he killed my mother.

The color of red and black covered my eyes. I want to kill him, I want to kill him! Darn it!

I used my powers to push Nixon and Drayce away to give them the circle of Protection while I deal with this bastard. How dare he!

I attacked him in pure anger with the sword before stabbing him on the abdomen. I was shaking furiously. I'm out of control.

After he fell from the ground, I realized what my surroundings was. Burned rocks and marks were everywhere.

I Immediately looked at Drayce and Nixon and sighed when they were safe inside the protection circle, while looking at me with a surprised expression. I remove the spell and they Immediately ran towards me before crushing me into a tight hug.

"What was that? Now come on, we need to find Mrs. Sera—" I cut him off before he finishes.

"My mother is dead. I saw the vision on this sword." I said, looking down with tears pouring out of my eyes, I felt them let go of me and Nixon fell to the ground.

"Two important people died.." He said weakly.

"I'm- sorry.." I sobbed, and I heard him stand up before feeling another hug around me.

"Shh, princess. It's not your fault. I am also an Alpha, right? I could have prevented that if I fought harder, it is my duty to protect my people." He said, but it didn't ease my feelings.

Because if it still wasn't for me, then none of this would have happened, and he wouldn't have to fight harder.

"Calm down, you two." We were shock when I heard my mother's voice at a corner. We all looked at the person.

My mother was smiling at us while floating, is she really a ghost now?

"Don't think about anything else, I trapped my soul inside this cave so at least I could stay with you guys when you come here, I can choose wether I'll let go of my soul and continue to the next life." My mother said, which made me stop crying.

"Can I hug you then?" I asked, and she chuckled before nodding. I let out a smile and ran towards her before hugging her. Sweet lavender, my mother's scent.

Nixon joined in the hug before Drayce did, after breaking the hug, we talked with my mother.

"Can you make or cook like the other times?" I asked her with a hopeful expression.

"Of course honey, even when this is already my soul, my flesh is part of this cave now too, so I can hold anything like a normal person. It's the same old me." She said with a wink, making me smile.

"And Drayce, I am very happy that you and my daughter are now reunited." My mother said, looking at Drayce who was smiling a little.

"Don't feel guilty, No one knew that this was gonna happen, Drayce. I am very happy as long as my daughter is alive. Yes, the others may have died, but I'm sure their soul is still here, looking at us." She said while looking around us. That eased my feelings a bit.

"The other can come too, right aunty?" I heard Nixon ask and my mother nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, I can meet them tomorrow." She said that made us smile in happiness. At least the others can still meet her. After talking with her for a few more minutes we decided to say goodbye.

"We'll see you tomorrow mom," I told her and she nodded with a smile. "Take care of the others," I said, looking around even tho I can't see the souls before turning around.

"I will, but the other is not here.." I heard her say 'I will', but I swear that I heard her say something else before that. I just shook it off before walking away.

When we got out of the cave without my mother, everyone was confused and they Immediately asked us about it. We just smiled at them before telling them that we will explain after we arrive back.

After arriving, Nixon told everyone to sit and nodded at me. I looked at them before talking.

"When I held on the sword of the enemy, I saw a vision of my mother getting stabbed with it." After saying that, I heard everyone gasp and was about to say something when Nixon motioned them to stop, then nodding at me again.

"But my mother is still alive inside the cave, she trapped her soul before dying, causing her body to be part of the cave and not leave with her soul. Now she is living inside the cave and whenever you want to see her or hold her, she is still there like the normal pack member we knew." I finished and everyone sighed in relief before smiling happily.

"We will visit here tomorrow morning then," I heard my father announce and all of us nodded in agreement.

Are you happy now? At least her mother is alive, well, at least her soul is, right? The Epilogue comes next. Babyee! Stay safe and healthy. I hope you liked this story! Xx. ❤️