Dan's POV

• Dedicated to Phan Shippers!

"Please, Phil! I'm sorry! COME BACK!" I yelled down the street to my best friend.

"We can pretend that I never said anything!" He kept walking. "I'm sorry..." I said again, quietly this time... "I'm sorry..."

You're probably confused. I'll go back to earlier this day, and you'll understand.

"Morning, Daniel!" My best friend, Phil, said in a fake Posh accent, walking down the hall.

I laughed. "Hello Phillip!" Phil smiled, and it went right to his eyes. I could go swimming in those...

No Dan, you can't think these things about your best friend. It's not right. You're straight!

Phil looked at me, and I realised I had been staring. "Sorry, I was thinking..." I said to him. He nodded his head and made a cup of coffee, giving me a chance to think some more.

If this kept up, I was going to die.

I didn't want to tell him, but I had to. "Phil, I need to tell you something..." I said to him. He nodded and set down his coffee.

I gestured for him to sit down, and he did. I closed my eyes for a second, before telling him.

"Phil, I'm gay."

He gasped.

"And I'm in love with you."

~Author's Note~

Sorry this one's so short! You need it to understand stuff though. The next chapter has a lot more though! I promise. (Mostly because I'm writing this as I am on a lot later chapter.)