Phil's POV

Dedicated to YoSkrillDropItHard for loving Phan almost as much as I do!!!

~1 Week later~

I scrolled through my Twitter to see if anything new had happened. Only 1 thing had caught my eye.

"So guys, I thought it was time to tell you the news. I'm gay. And... I'm currently on a date with Pj. If you want to hate me, that's fine! It's your opinion! And I just wanted you to know." @danisnotonfire.

The replies consisted of "Stop talking and kiss Pj!"s and, "Dan! We'll always love you!" And the most popular, "Wish you were gay for Phil." They didn't know the half of it.

Of course, Dan got hate, but you couldn't really tell if it was or not. Things like, "Always knew you were gay!" Didn't strike me as a compliment.

I was so engrossed in my thoughts that I barely heard the doorbell ring. I stood up and opend the door. A teary eyed Chris came barging in.

He didn't take off his shoes, or his coat, or do anything usual for that matter. As soon as I opened the door, Chris walked in, grabbed my face, and kissed me.

I stood there, dumbfounded, his lips still moving against mine, and eventually I kissed him back.

We pulled away, faces flushed, and Chris was still crying. I looked at him for a second before pulling him into a hug. He cried into my shoulder.

"I-I'm sorry Phil..." He told me, pulling away from my hug. "I hate when people say that! I was obviously kissing you back." I said, before winking at him. He laughed, which turned into a sob. I stopped smiling and looked at him.

"Chris, what's wrong?" I asked him. "Didn't you see Dan's tweet?" He asked me. I nodded. "Why does that both- Are you in love with Dan!?" I asked. He shook his head. "No." "Then why are you-" I gasped.

"But, you just came in here and kissed me!"