Dan's POV

Dan's POV

I had just texted Phil to see if I could come over, and he said yes, so now I'm on my way to his flat in London. 

My car pulled into the driveway and I walked to the door. I opened it and headed to the lift. 

"Hey, Dan!" I looked behind me. It was Phil. "Oh,hey Phil! Why are you out?" I asked him. 

"Oh, I was out getting some socks when you texted me." 

"Socks?" I questioned as we stepped into the lift. "Well, I only have 3 pairs that fit me now. And of course they can't match." Phil told me, matter-of-fact-ly.

I laughed. "Well, okay then." "So, why did you want to come over?" Phil asked me, as he unlocked his door. I took off my coat and shoes and went to the couch. 

"Well, I just wanted to talk about... about us." I told him, quietly. He sat down beside me. 

"What about us?" 

"Well, what are we?" I asked. He shrugged. "You're still with Pj. We can't be anything." He said, sadly.

"We broke up." I told him, quietly. He looked shocked. "He told me he was doing the same thing as you but we loved Chris." I told him. 

"I'd like to feel that you weren't actually in love with him?" He asked me. I shook my head. "It's always been you." 

He smiled. I couldn't help but smile when he did. Isn't that what love is all about?

"Phil?" 

"Yeah?"

"I love you."