The End

Dan's POV

I had already told Pj and Chris that Phil and I were dating, and was happy to hear that they were too. 

The Fantastic Foursome could finally go back to normal.

"Hello, Internet!" I said into the camera. "So, as you all know, I was dating Pj and Phil was dating Chris." I blushed at this part. "Well, that's over now. The Fantastic Foursome can finally go back to normal, because I am officially... dating Phil..." I said, quieting down at the end. Phil sat down beside me, and put his arm around my waist. 

"I love you." I told him, sincerely. He smiled, and I smiled back. He leaned in and kissed me. After a few seconds, we broke apart.

"I love you too." He told me. 

And he did. I knew that he did. 

It was evident.

Chris' POV

"Hello, guys!" I said into my camera, Pj sitting beside me. "This is my wonderful friend Pj, as I hope you all know. A lot of you know that I was dating Phil, and Pj was dating Dan. But that's finished. Pj and I are going out now." I smiled at Pj, and he smiled back. 

"And we're very happy." He said, still looking at me. I leaned in and kissed him, and pulled away after a little while. 

"Forever." I agreed.

Pj's POV

"Hey guys! So, to prove to you all that everything is normal, we're going to be making a video altogether."

"What does altogether mean, you ask? Me, Phil, Dan, and Chris. Also known as, The Fantastic Foursome."

(Author's Note: GUYS. THIS IS WHERE I PUT IN FOURSOME TWISTER, PJ'S VIDEO. I URGE YOU NOT TO TYPE FOURSOME TWISTER SCRIPT ON GOOGLE. YOU WILL FIND SOME DISTURBING THINGS.)

Half-An-Hour Later

"I was born ready for this." Dan said.

"I was born on a Twister mat." Phil replied.

"I was conceived on a Twister mat." Dan said back.

"My mum was a Twister mat." Phil said, seriously.

We all laughed.

Dan's POV

I looked at all of the kids surrounding me. 3. 

The first was a boy. Tall, with brown hair and blue eyes. The second was another boy, with black hair and blue eyes. The third was a girl. I wouldn't say this ever, but she was my favourite. She had black hair and brown eyes.

The first was named Ronald, after his grandfather. The second was named Victor, because he looked like a Victor. The girl's name was Madeline, but we all called her Maddie.

"And that, kids, is how your father and I met." I told them, smiling at my wonderful husband of 5 years. 

Maddie was 3, Victor was 4 and Ronald was 5. We were a happy family.

And Phil was wonderful. Every day since we moved back in together again, he made me breakfast with a coffee. I would make lunch, and we would either go out or cook dinner together.

"Tell another one!" Ronald yelled. "Yeah! We love hearing your stories!" Victor second. "Wahhh!" Maddie exclaimed. I smiled.

"Maybe next time." 

~Fin~

~Author's Note~

Hey guys! SO I hoped you liked my Phanfiction, be sure to comment!

By maybe next time, I'm hinting at a possibility of a sequel? Tell me what you think!

I LOVE YOU FOR STICKING UP WITH ME!!!

CIAO FOR NOW!