100k Special

Just a goofy idea :)

Me: can you all shut up?!

y/n: you're so fucking rude Alexis.

Luka: Yeah we're just talking about how lame that last chapter was—first you add yourself in as a Bakugou Kinnie and then you did a short ass chapter

me: Hey! Fuck you!

Marinette: awe look she's blushing

Me: shut up! No one even likes you!

Y/n: *snorts* she's got a point, have you seen the comment section of the first 10 chapters?

Marinette: they haunt me nightly *cries*

Adrien: guys—Alexis is fuming

Dakota: I'm excited for this special chapter Dad!

Me: you're not in this one little guy—for the 100k special I'm doing a one-shot chapter

Y/n: what's it about?

Me: So in this one, we are going to revisit the day you met Luka—but instead of him being all moody over Marinette—he won't even know who she is

Marinette: *slams hand on the table* what the hell?! That'll change our entire story!

Luka: as long as there is a spicy kiss scene I'm down

Adrien: hey that's my girlfriend you piece of—

"A concert huh?" You grumbled to yourself as you walked down the road towards Juleka's house boat. You knew you had been grumpy since you had returned—but what was new? You were always moody.

"Y/n!" Rose shouted giddily.

"Hey girls!" You forced yourself to smile.

"We're just waiting on my brother—he's tuning his guitar downstairs but should be up shortly." Juleka spoke softly, but it was the most confidence you ever heard from her. Music truly did her good.

"Are you guys ready to rock?" You heard a incredibly calming voice announce himself.

You turned and your eyes met his instantly. His eyes were a bright blue and you noticed his face fall a bit more serious. He cleared his throat and stepped towards you. He was incredibly tall and dressed with a nice band look. His blue hair was shaggy and fell over his eyes that were now shining again as he allowed himself to smile.

"Hey." He held out his hand towards you. "I'm Luka."

With a gulp, you took his hand into your own and consciously shook it firmly.

"Y/n." Your name barely left your lips, your heart was stammering within your chest.

"Are you a musician too?" He asked and you felt a smile tug at the corner of your lips.

"I guess you could say that—"

"She's a beautiful pianist!" Rose chimed in.

"Ah the piano." Luka smiled. "That was the hardest one for me to learn."

"Really?" You lit up with the small idea of a challenge. "I found it quite simple."

He grinned. "Quite humble."

"Thank you." You laughed as you did a teeny fake curtsy.

Your back straightened and you noticed your friends had begun to set up their equipment, but he stood still staring at you.