37. Vile and Holidays

Unedited
Unknown Location
"It seems she is getting suspicious." Manon spoke calmly as her partner paced around the room angrily.

"I know that Manon." He snapped, though his tone was rather calm.

"What do you plan to do about it, Felix?" She asked and she noticed how he stiffened at the use of his name.

The smirk on his face grew. "We stick to the plan."

"Run it by me again would you." She sighed. "I wasn't listening."

Felix rolled his eyes. "Adrien is living on his own now, in this little apartment near the Eiffel Tower. The one problem is, his kid has been staying there a few times a week. That's why I think the best night to strike will be Christmas night, once all of the fun for them is over."

"You're cruel."

"Cruel, calculating—whatever." He chuckled. "You will call Y/n while you are in Marinette's apartment."

He walked over to his desk and pulled out an image he had printed from one of his phones. He didn't allow phones to enter their hideout, people tracked those easily these days and he had to maintain his cover as missing.

He brought it over to Manon and she saw a sewing box with different threads circled. "That's the code to get in. It's no ordinary sewing box."

Manon gaped. "She kept the same thing this whole time?" She couldn't believe. "She had this when I was just a kid." She was astonished at all of the power that was hidden so simply in front of her all that time.

Felix made a disapproving sound. "And this is why she was so easy to figure out." He sighed but smirked once more. "She believes there is no true threat against her. Marinette has been the guardian for so long that she believed she didn't have to change anything she did."

Manon seriously couldn't believe the power that had been in front of her all that time.

"Then what?"

He grinned, each smile growing more malicious. "We drag him to the Eiffel Tower. The threat on his life will be easy." He flashed the twin rings he stored on both of his ring fingers. "They both should come, and that will be the downfall of my idiot cousin and the Dupain-Cheng twins."

"I don't think we have to kill them to win-" Manon began nervously.

He shook his head. "Now my dear, don't start babying out on me. You're in too deep to back out now."

Manon scoffed, crossing her arms and firmly moving her head so she wasn't looking at him. She didn't believe that Felix truly intended to kill you. He was so infatuated with you but sometimes she wondered if he was chasing the thrill of beating his cousin, or he truly desired you.

Marinette and Adrien on the other hand, he would kill them in a heartbeat.

And she couldn't help herself from wondering, what he would do to your little boy.

Would he force you to pretend that he was his father? Make it seem like you two were magically fine and you could go along with your lives raising him?

Or would he bury him next to the boy's aunt, and keep you all for himself?

Manon needed to stop this.

She just wanted the miraculous—not to kill everyone you loved.

Could she end up with both?

She wasn't so sure she could.

**
"I promise you, it's fine for you to come over Christmas morning." You laughed into the phone.

"Are you sure?" Luka asked hesitantly. "I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable."