𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩. today is for mourning

PETER PARKER

PETER PARKER

"Can I come in?" A muffled voice that belongs to Aunt May was heard after the first knocks, I lay sprawled on my bed, still donning my Spider-Man suit.

My face was smooched against the soft surface of the bed, my eyelids refused to open. I tiredly said, "No..."

But Aunt May kept insisting. "Peter, the final starts at 9, honey." The knocks continued, and I was forced to peel my eyelids open, I let out a groan. "You said you would take my car into the shop because it keeps dying, remember?"

I lazily rolled to my back and sat up. "Give me a second, Aunt May. I'm gonna get the door." I ripped the mask off my head.

Then the door handle started to jiggle and that gave me a mini heart attack. "I'm coming in, honey."

Luckily, the door was locked, so I got a bit more time to change out of my Spider-Man suit and into something else. "Peter, honey, open up. Just open up."

"Just give me a second. One second, Aunt May." I told her as I rolled over my room doing a 360 spin, I managed to get my shoe off and let it fall, unaware that it had landed on the door lock control.

"You said your final was at 9, and you're gonna take my car into the shop." She kept repeating.

I couldn't get my suit off, so I detached myself from the ceiling and fell on the bed just as the door had finished unlocking. "Wait, wait! Don't come in, I'm naked." My eyes caught the spider shoe on the floor, so I shot a web and pulled it underneath my bed covers as I tried to cover my whole body.

"What are you do...?" She trailed off as she opened the door and stopped once she looked at me still wrapped up in my bed. "Peter! For goodness's sake. You said you were-" She cut herself abruptly and gave me a confused look. "Are you all right?"

I nodded. "Yeah. I'm okay... just naked. But I'm fine."

"What happened to your face?" I mirrored her look of confusion, but then remembered yesterday's fire. "It's filthy."