one. April 12

ANTE BELLUM: RAMSEY BIANCHI

ANTE BELLUMRAMSEY BIANCHI

I CURLED MY HANDS INTO FISTS AS I SQUARED THEM BOTH IN FRONT OF MY FACE. I repositioned my footing, placing my left foot in front and my right one behind before repeating the same exercise. I threw the first punch on the punching bag as it swayed a little, I proceeded to punch the bag repeatedly. Ignoring the raising pain on my shoulder as my muscles contracted whenever I flexed my left arm, my mind manages to stay focused as I pictured one of my parent's killers.

I then switched the combo and strike the bag with my right hand; two punches with the left arm and one with the right one. The bag swayed harder as I completely lose myself to the familiar pain in my chest and knuckles, I could feel the skin tearing below the protective hand wraps.

I stopped punching before performing round kicks, my feet landing hard blows as I repeatedly kicked the bag. Occasionally groaning when I felt the familiar soreness but I dismissed it, today I had woken up fairly early, 4:00 AM to be exact. Knowing I wouldn't be falling asleep again, I quickly changed into a loose T-Shirt and workout leggings.

Channeling all my anxiety and trauma into the punching bag before me, with a final blow I decided to finish my workout session, or therapy session, as Aunt Ivana likes to call it.

I let out a sigh as I stretched myself, feeling the addictive sensation of sore muscles. It meant that the workout was a success. I went to snatch my towel when I notice something black crawling over it, my hand froze as I stare at the horrendous, human-eating animal that was on my towel.

Realizing what it was I let out a loud shriek before taking off my shoe and throwing it at the demon look-alike; that being a tarantula.

"TAKE THAT SATAN!" I screamed, my breathing coming out aggravated as my eyes searched for the animal. My heart began to beat harder as I realize I had lost the little demon, "I swear if that thing comes back I'm moving out of this city."

Out of the blue, the black and hairy tarantula comes rushing at me. My eyes widen as I jump back in fright, letting out a terrified scream as I leap over it and race out of the garage. I closed the door and lock it, as if the tarantula was going to open the door but hey, better be safe than sorry, right?

"WHAT?! WHERE IS HE?!"

I let out another screamed as I turn around, finding an anxious Connor holding a bat while his eyes searched around the kitchen for an intruder and then settled them on me. Another set of footsteps followed as Aunt Ivana came into view, her hands tying her sleeping robe.