𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧. little moon

RAMSEY BIANCHI

RAMSEY BIANCHI

"I was trained in the mystical arts when I was about... fifteen? I think." Elias squinted one eye as he recalled, I happily ate the ice cream that Elias had bought me. "Blade only hunts vampires, but he had connections, those connections saw potential in me, so they decided to mentor me."

I nodded, arching an eyebrow. "From what I'm hearing, your personal life is, like, this huge conspiracy theory. Nobody really knows the real tea."

Elias cackled, stumbling to the side from laughter before falling back to my side as we strolled down Central Park. "I wouldn't say conspiracy. I mean, my life is far from ordinary, it's exciting and full of near-death experiences-"

"So cool." I nodded, continuing to eat my chocolate ice cream.

Elias nods his head from side to side. "Ehh, no, not always that cool. My forte isn't fighting, it's knowledge, I absorb words like a sponge. It's what I like to do, read and learn."

"Aww, you're so cute, I see why Gwen has taken a liking to you." I teased, Elias fought back a smile, but it soon broke out, his cheeks turned a light shade of pink. "You're blushing! Omg, you're actually blushing, hold on, let me take a picture."

I pretended to fumble for my phone only for Elias to playfully push me to the side, I almost dropped my cone. "Don't you dare. Don't you dare betray me like this, Bianchi!"

"I'm kidding! I'm kidding, jeez." I chuckled, Elias playfully glared at, as we peacefully continued our walk.

"What about you? You haven't shared anything on your end, I literally just told you everything. From becoming Blade's apprentice to how I became a walking library."

I bite the waffle and thought of what to say. "Well, I guess I'll share my tragic story, but I'm giving you the summarized version because I don't want to get sad."

"Whatever makes you feel comfortable."

I blew a raspberry and looked ahead as we walked. "I lost my parents when I was six years old, the day of my birthday. We were in Honduras. Someone had followed us and crashed our car, my mom died from the impact and my dad was stabbed by a man. I lived. Aunt Ivana is my mom's sister, she took me in, and I've lived with them ever since." I glanced at Elias, who quietly listened. "Powers? I was just an empath. Gosh, imagine going to high school and being an empath, school was truly hell for me, but I like to think I'm a strong person. Which is a given because I didn't kill myself back then."

Elias chuckled along with me. "What about Hayek?"

"Well, it all started with Dr. Connors, who used to be Gwen's mentor. He built this artificial body, like a full-fledged synthezoid, who looked just like his deceased son. He used some kind of gem to bring him back to life, though he was actually bringing Hayek back to life, he didn't know it then." I explained. "Hayek then awoke these powers in me, she mentioned she didn't give them to me, I always had them, but it had been dormant since I come from a long lineage of witches. The Walker's."