𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣. para bellum

The gates of the afterlife had opened, soul suckers flew out of the portal and into the city, already tasting the sweet life of each living creature. The soul suckers were banshees who hailed from the darkest corners of hell, they flew around freely and without hesitation, if they had eyes instead of two black holes you could see the feral hunger in them. New York City's pedestrians had no clue what awaited them, but soon horror erupted in the dark city as the six soul suckers that managed to escape through the portal claimed their first victims. People screamed and violently pushed each other as they tried to escape the grayish ghosts that had come to claim their souls, on the streets people ran, some abandoned their cars seeing as the streets grew crowded from people escaping.

Soon the police arrived at the scene and tried to protect the civilians as good as they could, though it was useless seeing as guns couldn't hurt them and there was no way of restraining them since they were ghosts. "Look for shelter inside the stores! Move it, people, move it, move it!"

Ramsey Bianchi broke free from Spider-Man's web, firefighters and paramedics had managed to extinguish the fire and aid wounded civilians. She flew over the city and made her way toward Oscorp electricity center, as she near the said place she was unable to ignore the loud screams and cries for help happening below her. "Oh, my god." She gasped as she caught one soul sucker sucking the life out of a little girl and dropping her corpse before flying onto its next victim, which was a pregnant lady. "No!"

The Witch of Life could feel in her chest the souls claimed by the enemy, she summons her white ancestral magic rings and threw the disk over at the soul sucker. The pregnant lady was on the ground holding her grown belly, the soul sucker burst into ashes before it reached the woman. Ramsey landed on her feet gracefully and the magic disk returned to her before disappearing, she rushed forward and helped the still in shock woman.