three. fight like a girl

ANTE BELLUM: III RAMSEY BIANCHI

ANTE BELLUM: III 
RAMSEY BIANCHI

I THREW MY HEAD BACK AND LET OUT A LOUD YAWN BEFORE SCRATCHING MY EYE, I IGNORE THE STARES I RECEIVED FROM SOME NEBBY STUDENTS. I set in my combination before opening the locker, I glance to the side casually and my eyes set on a familiar skater boy. I notice he was talking to Samantha Everest, my eyebrows slightly furrowing as I watch them interact for a little too long. My line of sight was quickly interrupted by a smirking blonde, I quickly averted my eyes and began to grab my notebooks for the first three classes.

 "So, I see Miss Everest is trying to steal your man." I scoff at her teasing as she quickly put on her combination and began placing her notebooks on her cute bag pack.

 "Mmm, for starters; Samantha has a boyfriend and second of all, he's not my man." I clarified, my hand slamming the locker's door shut.

 "Oh, really? Wasn't it you who ditched us yesterday for a little romantic escapade with Mr. Parker?" Gwen tease, I rolled my eyes at her before they glance over at Peter who was now by his locker.

 "It was not a romantic escapade. I was there and he so happened to be there too." I shrugged lazily.

Gwen shuts her locker door and turns to face me with a smirk, "Yer destined to be together Ramsey."

 Yep. She just imitated Hagrid.

 I stare at Gwen for a good ten seconds before concluding that my best friend is in fact, a geek. "Dios mio, don't tell me those were the last two neurons you had left."

Gwen burst out laughing, her face turns a deep shade of red as she cracks up at her own joke. I shake my head; this woman was unbelievable; I sent her a peace sign before slowly backing away from her.

 "See you at lunch."

I twirl the pencil in my right hand as I leaned my cheek against my left hand. My eyes stare at the green chalkboard in front of me, Mr. Lee kept explaining something about logarithmic differentiations. My eyelids fell heavy each time I blinked, my whole body was incredibly exhausted from yesterday and today's practice. I was so close to falling asleep in this class but, I couldn't. I was failing this class, which is a pain in the ovaries because if I don't get at least an eighty in this class I won't be competing in the National Outdoors for track and field.