𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚. do you want to form an alliance?

RAMSEY BIANCHI

RAMSEY BIANCHI

I couldn't stop turning around Hayek's words, there was a deep pain in my chest filled with guilt and fear. She and I were meant to be age-old enemies, they fight against light and darkness, we were meant to destroy one another. I didn't want that, but I also wouldn't let her claim innocent lives all for the sake of vendetta. So now all I could do was figure out a way to become her equal, she was already powerful and had knowledge of the ancient texts. I have knowledge of magical history and know the things I can do, but I couldn't perform incantations or spells, I didn't know how to use my powers to defeat evil.

This is why I found my way walking down the streets of Midtown, a GPS location of Hecate's Vault Souvenir Shop was displayed on my phone screen. I've done a fair amount of research trying to search for magical books that actually help me with something. Gwen Stacey walked next to me, hands stuffed inside her beige coat, her blonde hair was pulled into a ponytail leaving her bangs on display. She knew everything, including today's morning encounter. I was so used to doing things on my own, but today I realized something; this isn't about me.

I could use all the help there is to offer.

We came to a gradual stop outside Hecate Vault Souvenir Shop, the place looked cheap and very Voodoo-ish.

"This is it." I locked my phone and put it away, Gwen gave the establishment a hard look.

"What did the comment section say again?"

I knew the place looked like it couldn't be trusted, the maintenance was poor, and I was surprised the owner hadn't considered closing it. "That the place is crap. The owner is a witch. Do not visit this place unless you want to leave with your pockets empty."

Gwen nodded, braiding her arms over her chest, and giving me a judgmental look. "Right... but you still want to go."

"Well, If the place did not have such bad reviews then it would mean that we are in the wrong place.  But since it does, then this is where we should be." Ramsey told her.