Shshshshshshsh, Calm Down

Ash

How in the hell would they know that? That is the question I have been asking myself all throughout training and I still have not come up with an answer. There is no way that the rogues would know that the saviour is here unless someone told them. The only people who know are Jax and Hayden. I don't think they would tell anyone....

I am sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of what to do. Would it fix everything if I left or would it make it worse, at least if I am here I can help fight if the rogues start a war. Maybe they will get the Royal pack involved in this since they are also looking up and down for the saviour. I have always been curious about the royal family. There is so much drama that I have heard bits and pieces of from Jax. I would love to get the full story one day.

A knock at my door pulls me out of my thoughts. I walk up to the slab of oak and open it to reveal Sam.

"Heya Sam, what's up?" I ask, trying to act cool even though I can having a big internal conflict right now.

"Can we talk?" He says in a serious tone.

I gulp and step aside so he can enter my room. I prepare myself for the worst. Maybe he figured it out and wants to throw me to the rogues to protect his pack. I understand why he would do it, but man I don't want that to happen.

"How can I help you?" I question.

"Do you know anything about the prophecy of the Saviour?"

"Some. Not much though." I tell him and it is the partial truth. The actual prophecy I know very little about.

"Well, is Jax....what I mean to say is do you know if..." Sam huffs.

"What about Jax?" I okay dumb.

"Alright, I'm just going to ask. Is Jax the saviour?"

I chuckle a bit, "No, he isn't. I think I would know if people were hunting down my best friend."

"Have you seen his wolf?" Sam persists.

"Yes, I have. Why?"

"What colour is his wolf?"

"He isn't the saviour Sam. Why are you looking for them anyway?" I ask, even though I know the answer.

Sam sighs, "The rogues said we need to hand over the saviour or they would claim war. I can't let my pack members die and I am kind of overwhelmed because I can't get ahold of my dad right now either and I don't know what to do." Sam rambles.

"Hey Sam, calm down okay? We will figure something out. If you find the saviour are you just going to hand them over to the rogues? Do you know what those rogues would do to them?"

"Of course I don't want to hand over anyone but maybe I could talk with them and convince them to help me fight off the rogues. With them, we could probably win."

I nod, "I think that everything will work out in the end. If you need, Jax and I can stay a little bit longer to help out if anything is started."

Sam looks at me suspiciously and I think that he has figured it out for a moment before he gives me a small grin, "You're right. If you both could stay around a little longer that would be great. You don't have to keep training the pack though, we have greatly appreciated your training."

"It was our pleasure," Jax replies as he walks into my room.

Sam nods in appreciation as Jax and gives me a smile before excusing himself from my room. I turn to Jax with a disapproving look on my face.