A Vampire...Having A Panic Attack

Ash

We are now being escorted to the Royal pack house by a guard. They bring us inside and up to the throne room where we will meet Queen Amara and King Ash. We walk through the grand heavy doors and come face to face with two thrones, the bigger one has Queen Amara sitting in it and the smaller one have King Ash. This is to show that Queen Amara is first in command and is the Alpha of the pack while King Ash is the Lunar (male version of the Luna of a pack). I bow and so does Frost while we await for permission to stand.

"You may both stand up. It's good to see you again Ash, how did you enjoy the party?" Queen Amara questions.

"It was very nice, my lady," I reply and bow my head slightly before bringing it back up.

"Please, call me Amara dear. Who is your friend here?" Amara asks and she doesn't look fazed by the fact that Frost is a vampire.

"This is Frost, he has become my travel partner while Jax is at the White Stone Pack with his mate."

Both Amara and Ash walk over to us and Amara holds out a hand to Frost. Frost looks hesitant by the gesture, thinking it may be a trap. I nudge his shoulder with mine and he gently takes Amara's hand in his and shakes it. He then does the same with Ash.

"It's lovely to meet you Frost, I believe I heard about you from my sister, Noctis." Sister? I didn't know they were sisters.

"I believe so your majesty, she gave me shelter while I was in need a while back. I am truly grateful for her hospitality," Frost bows his head.

"She was quite happy to help you. Please, any friend of Ash is a friend of mine. Call me Amara and my husband here Ash." Frost nods respectfully.

"So, what brings you here today Ash?" Ash asks.

"I am in search of a book that I have heard you have in your library. I was wondering if I could have a look?"

"Of course," I can see that Ash is about to ask about the book I am looking for but Amara shakes her heads slightly at him and mindlinks him. He closes his mouth. Huh. I thought they would have wanted to know the book I am looking for. Odd.

"The library is left out of these doors and down the hall. Fourth door on the right," Amara directs and smiles.

"Thank you very much," I bow and Frost joins me before we leave through the grand doors and head to the library.

Frost has found a seat on one of the couches in the grand library. He is laying there quietly while I go in search of the book I seek. After maybe a half hour of looking on the spines of books in the history section, I finally found what I was looking for. Rare Anomalies in the Supernatural World. I take the book and go to sit down on the beautiful reading nook by the window. I begin flipping through the pages and Frost comes to sit silently beside me. White wolves, black wolves, blue wolves, hybrids...I notice Frost shift in his seat. I shrug, he's probably getting comfortable. Demons, original witches, Mura. Finally.

Mura's are like the guardians of the supernatural. They are only on earth in times of great need. All Mura's must be born in Kiropa, the land where Mura's live. If they are born in any other realm, the child would suffer the fate of dying shortly after birth. There are Mura's with blue eyes (lower rank) then gold eyes (high rank). Any other eye colour has not been seen or documented; however, any other eye colour is believed to be more powerful than the heiress of Kiropa. Their Queen. Mura's have pure white wings and a power. This power is usually an element and most commonly earth or water.

Lamara's. These are the Mura's soulmate. They are always a Mura as well, if their mate was any other being, they wouldn't be able to bare a child so the Mura would most likely reject their mate and choose a Mura for a mate. Lamara's are found after the male counterpart smells the female's scent. The female then would smell a very sweet scent which is the scent of her Lamara. I roll my eyes, old fashioned. Why does the male have to identify their Lamara first? Shit. Does this mean that Braden might be my mate but I won't know until I reveal my scent to him? This just got a whole lot more complicated. I notice a note at the bottom of the page. It reads 'This is confidential information that is allowed to be seen by the Royal Pack. Strictly confidential information on current, up to date sightings are hidden and are not to be found'. Weird. Why would they let this information out but not the rest? What is so special about this up to date information?