As You Wish, Saviour

Ash

Frost follows me out back so I can take him to my secret, magical, antisocial abode. I laugh, that gets me every time. I figured I would share this space with him so he can have a free area to practice his powers without worry of someone seeing.

"There is this space out here that is protected by magic. Only people I personally let in can see it and feel it. I want to share this place with you so you have a safe place to practice your magic."

Frost looks at me shocked, "You want to share that with me?"

"Of course I do, you are a friend and one who deserves to find out who he is," I smile.

"Thank you," Frost gives be a small hug and then I walk over the boarder. I notice Frost looking around surprised.

"Frost Killian, I give you permission to enter my secret, magical, antisocial abode," I know I don't have to say that every time, but it cracks me up and it seems it made Frost laugh as well.

"That is a very fitting name."

"Why thank you," I bow and chuckle. When I look up I see Frost looking off behind me at something. I turn around and see Jinx sitting in the grass looking at Frost with curiosity. "Hey Jinx," I greet.

Jinx hops over to me and jumps up into my hands. A grin spreads across my lips as I feel the warmth of my companion. He thankfully doesn't go all fire in front of Frost. I think he knows that I haven't told Frost yet.

"Who is this little guy?" Frost wonders with a grin as he reaches out to pet Jinx. I am about to warn him about Jinx's temper with new people but Jinx let's Frost pet him no problem. Maybe he can tell that Frost is part Mura.

"This is Jinx, he is my partner in crime," I chuckle.

"He is so cute and warm. Can I hold him?" Frost asks and I go to tell him it probably isn't a good idea but Jinx just hops right onto Frost's shoulder. I expect Frost to wince in pain just like everyone else when they hold Jinx because of his fire, but he just smiles at the little bunny.

"Isn't he precious. When did you get him?" Frost questions.

"Not long before I left to go on my long journey to the Royal Pack."

"I have never seen a rabbit with such a fiery red coloured coat."

"It is unusual, but we love him all the same," I give a small smile to which Frost returns as he continues admiring Jinx. "So, do you want to work on your powers?"

"Of course I do! Here," Frost let's Jinx hop off his shoulder and onto mine. Frost takes a few steps back and awaits instruction on what he should do.

"Let's start easy," I tell him to start with trying to make a step with the ground. The earth begins moving and growing into a rectangular step. I get him to continue. He makes step after step as the mossy staircase grows taller and taller before stopping at a tree branch. Frost stands in the branch and grins down at me. The Earth element is one of the most stable. It doesn't take much to keep something you have formed in that state. This means that Frost can easily take his attention off of the staircase and it remains standing. I climb the grass-covered stairs until I reach the branch Frost is proudly standing on.

"That wasn't too bad," Frost comments.

Next we start to get a little more advanced. I instruct Frost to focus on the tree across from us. Take in the thick bark and long, solid branches. Now he must bring the branches closer so we can step onto it. He must move the tree to bend towards us and extend the branches our way. I can see the truck of the tree shaking and swaying slightly, but Frost is having trouble getting it to bend to his will. At least we now know where to start with all this.