The Talk

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" I yelled out loud as soon as we entered his cabin. He quickly locked the door and covered his hand over my mouth harshly. "Do not scream Kelly..." He snarled. He banged me hard towards the wall and came dangerously close. One hand was on my mouth and the other had the gun pointed towards my head. My eyes widened in fright. I was completely paranoid. I clenched my fists tight.

"You seriously do not want things to get any messier, do you?" He whispered dangerously, his breath fanning my cheek. My head hurt and so did my body. I looked completely screwed up with sweat trickling down my face. The dim cabin made things seem all the more dangerous. "I hope you at least have the guts to sit on that chair there and talk to me rather than acting like a warrior and getting yourself hurt in the end." He started wickedly while lowering the gun and his hand.

I stood still, but didn't act like a coward. I couldn't give him the satisfaction he wanted. "You can't hurt me." I whispered. "You don't know the things I can do, Ms. Anderson. I don't think you should doubt me. I promise I'll not disappoint you." He replied, confidently. Tugging my arm, he forced me to sit while he sat behind the desk. "Oh! I already know the things you're doing. There's a limit to everything, just so you know." I enlightened him, my panic increasing by the moment. What if he shot me right at this very moment? He could easily get away with the crime. But, I comforted myself. It was a public place. Nothing serious could happen, right?

He chuckled evilly while closing his laptop. I freaked out at his challenging notion. "Ha ha ha ha...Kelly. I set limits to everything. I make the rules. And I alter them if I've to which mostly is quite unlikely."

"What do you want, you bastard?!" I snarled at him, anger seething like never before. He tapped his pen on the table while eying me with amusement. "You're 14 and are as mature as an adult, I must say. I like that." He said while standing up and moving towards the back of my chair. My body stiffened at our proximity when I heard him whisper, "I think you already know what I wanted, Kelly." Saying that, he gripped my shoulders tight and walked back towards his seat. He slowly wheeled on his chair while eying me sceptically. "Did you just say want?" I asked after clearing my throat.

"Yes. I did. I wanted you and now things are making progress." He replied, victoriously.

"What do you mean?" I asked, surprised and nervous at his answer. He wanted me? For what? All that the Russos had to go through was because he wanted me? Why? I scrunched up my nose in disgust and utter hatred.

"I wanted to get you involved with what was happening in the Russos lives...especially...your dear uncle's. I'm talking about Charles." He stated.

"Leave him alone!" I threatened.

"Heh? You think I'll listen to a dumb kid like you?" He snickered.

"If I'm dumb, then why did you want to get me involved?"I asked, confused.

"See...that's an even dumber question. Oh Kelly! You've disappointed me! It seems like you haven't put two and two together." He sighed like I was a kid who couldn't accept that 2+2=4

"I'm sorry I couldn't reach up to your expectations. Anyway, I do not know what you're after. I do not know why you're doing this to us. I do not know why my family has to suffer like this. I do not know why you wanted to get me involved, but there's one thing I know. I'm warning you Adams, get your shit off this thing and leave us in peace or someone's going to get hurt real bad!" I warned, exasperatedly. I rose from my chair and glared at him.

He didn't seem moved at all. "I'm intrigued, Kelly! A girl your age standing up against someone like me! Incredible!" He wavered off, clapping mockingly.