Tools As Presents

I closed my laptop and rubbed my eyes. It's been 2 days since we accepted the case. My whole team is vigorously searching for information in every way possible. No new information has been obtained yet. We are working like hopeless.

I haven't slept properly for those two nights. In the morning, I go to the journal and work, in the evening everyone comes to my house to share new information (if any), and at night, I sit in front of my laptop and keep searching for information.

I have also tried to find out some info about The Eagle, though it's none of my business.

For now....

....Cause I have been getting this feeling that The Eagle will soon be a part of my business..

Anyway, I have searched for The Eagle and according to what I found out, is that he is NOT associated with any organization.

Which is kinda weird. Because, we have always known that The Eagle is the leader of The Seagulls Organization, a Mafia organization.

Also, I found out that this guy, The Eagle, has great power and even forces other dangerous criminal organizations to work with him for at least a short while, and help him in his business.

These new informations were unknown to me, and I think this is the same case for the MinKim partners (Min Yoongi and Kim Seokjin. We call them MinKim for fun). So, I texted both of them about all the information I have gathered so far about the Eagle, with the website names.

Why texted? Cause it's 1am in the morning and I'm sure as hell that they are sleeping now.

I would like to give the same information to my team members, though I don't know whether they will be interested or not. But I will wait till the morning, they must be sleeping now.

At least something usesful is found from this research.

I moved aside my laptop and documents and laid straight on my bed. I turned off the table lamp and pulled my blanket on my body, deciding to get some sleep.

I closed my eyes slowly as I felt the warmth of my blanket engulfing me.

Blankets have never felt better before.

I was starting to doze off when the ringtone of my phone woke me up. My ringtone is a beautiful calming music which I like, but that time it felt the most annoying thing in the whole world. I decided to ignore it. I stirred to my other side as I put my phone on vibrate mode.

But the phone kept on vibrating. At last I sat up, annoyed. I picked up the phone and accepted the call without looking at the caller ID.

"Whoever the hell you are, just stop phoning people at 1:00 in the morning! Let me rest in peace!" I yelled on the phone. Complete Silence came from the other side.

"If you have called to keep your mouth shut, then i am declining it right away." I said angrily. "Thanks for annoying the research documents out of me!"

I was about to cut the phone when a confused yet familiar voice came from the other side :

"Susan.... You okay?"

"Jimin??" I gasped, as I just realized what I did. Embarrassment flooded in me.

"I-i'm sorry! I'm so sorry for snapping at you like that." I said, embarrassed. "I didn't look at the caller ID."

Jimin laughed. "It's okay." He said. "I was caught off guard with that yell, but it's okay."

I mentally slapped my forehead.

"Anyway, I called you to tell you that I gathered some info about that Jungkook. " Jimin said.

"Really?" I said, forgetting all about my sleep. "I also got some information about The Eagle."