Secret Revealed

Taehyung stood at the door, looking dumbfounded.

"S-Seokjin hyung?" Taehyung said, in a low voice. Then he looked at Jimin. "Jimin?....." Taehyung trailed off, seeing the expression on Jimin's face.

"You all know each other?" Jungkook asked, looking at the three of them.

"We all are friends." I replied. I knew something really dangerous was going to take place. I felt it.

"Tae-.....Taehyung...." Jimin mumbled. "We..... we trusted you...."

"Jimin it's not what you think!" I said, looking at Jimin.

But Jimin completely ignored me, looking at Taehyung with blank eyes. His face was the same as mine when I first met Taehyung here : The face of utterly betrayed.

"You.... you're a liar.....a betrayer...." Jimin kept on mumbling. Seokjin was too shocked to speak.

"Seokjin hyung, Jimin, it's not what you think!" Jungkook interfered.

"WHAT IS NOT WHAT I THINK??" Seokjin suddenly boomed. "HE IS A BETRAYER-"

"Seokjin calm down!-"

"HOW CAN I WHEN THIS BETRAYER, THIS FREAKING LIAR IS STANDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME?'" Seokjin shouted again. He was shaking uncontrollably.

"Seokjin! First listen! It's not what you think!" I said, trying to calm Seokjin down. Jimin was mumbling to himself.

"By your words, I assume you knew this from the beginning?" Seokjin asked me.

"I did! And believe me, my reaction was just like yours! But listen-"

"I DON'T CARE!!!!" Seokjin shouted, making everyone flinch.

"Oh. My. God." Jungkook whispered, looking more shocked than ever. "Is he this angry always?"

"No. But when he is, then it's the end of the world." I said.

Suddenly Seokjin ran towards Taehyung and grabbed him by the collar.

"Seokjin!" I shouted, as I and Jungkook ran towards him, trying to free his grip from Taehyung's collar. Taehyung was struggling to free himself.

Even Jimin joined in our struggle.

"Calm down hyung!" Jimin shouted. "Don't dirty your hands by touching that filthy worm."

Seokjin immediately let go of Taehyung. Taehyung staggered backwards, looking st Seokjin with teary eyes.

"Listen! Wait!" I said. "Listen to me!"

Jimin calmed down and looked at me, while he and Jungkook restricted Seokjin's movements.

"He is not a liar!" I shouted "I already told you guys about everything! You all already know about both of their pasts-"

"What? When? How?" Jungkook asked, still struggling with Seokjin. I shushed Jungkook.

"Later Kook." Then I looked at Jimin and Yoongi.

"Taehyung escaped and concealed his identity from others!" I said.

"If he is such a good man, then why did he conceal his identity?" Seokjin asked, still struggling to free himself from the two's strong grip.

"Because he knew that we would behave like you are right now if he revealed himself!" I explained. "He can't just go around telling everyone that he is the brother of Jungkook when everyone already has a misconception about them!"

"Really?" Seokjin mocked. "Tell that to Yoongi-"

"Yoongi and Hoseok already know!" I said. Seokjin stopped moving, Jimin let out a soft gasp, and Taehyung let himself fall on the ground.