The Big Day (1st Sequel)

POV : Kim Susan

I smiled at my reflection in the mirror. I put my veil up from my face for a while to let air brush my face.

Today is my big day.

A month ago my boyfriend Jungkook had proposed me and I had agreed to be his life partner.

So today is the marriage day for the both of us.

And needless to say, I'm very excited and nervous at the same time.

Someone knocked my door.

"Come in." I said.

The door opened and in came Hoseok's elser sister, Dawon.

"So, how's the preparation?" She asked, closing the door behind her.

"Great, actually." I said. "Excited and nervous at the same time."

"A very normal thing to feel." Dawon unnie said, standing behind me and looking at me through my reflection.

"Did I tell you you're looking gorgeous?" She said. "Cause I'll tell you now."

"Thank you so much unnie." I said, smiling.

"I saw your groom while coming here." She said, smiling. "He looks damn hot."

I giggled. "When doesn't he?"

"True though." Dawon unnie said. "But he looks hotter today. You're gonna love him for sure."

"I know." I said. "I surely will."

Dawon unnie looked at her watch. "Oh it's time Susan. Put your veil down and come. Seokjin will walk you down the aisle."

I put down my veil, took my bouquet and stood up. I walked out of the room carrying my dress, careful enough to not ruin it or trip over it.

When I reached the beautiful wedding venue, I saw Seokjin waiting for me. He was wearing a black coat on a white shirt with a black tie. He was wearing black trousers and black shoes.

Basically a formal attire.

"You look beautiful Susan." He said. "But not more beautiful than me."

Dawon unnie slapped her forehead and i laughed.

"Yeah. Because you're world wide handsome." I said, giggling. Seokjin smiled.

"Whatever. We got to go now! Hurry!" Dawon unnie said, and hurried us.

"Jungkook is already their, in the platform." Seokjin said. Then he held my hand. "Let's go."

We both walked down the aisle. I saw that all of my other friends from the department were also invited on our wedding.

They all looked at me with bright smiles.

I saw Taehyung standing right beside Jungkook as the best man. He smiled at me. Then, he poked Jungkook, whose back was facing me.

Jungkook turned around and his eyes twinkled. His lips curved into a wide smile.

Dawon unnie was right. He was looking exceptionally beautiful today.