D-Night

Time Skip : 1 more month

"Everyone, important news." Taehyung says as he steps inside the main living room where all of us were chilling.

Taehyung has come again yesterday morning and had stayed here. He is supposed to go back today.

"Yes, Taehyung?" Hoseok asked, lazily staring at him.

"The Eagle just called me a few moments ago." Taehyung said. We all immediately looked at him.

"What did he tell?" Jungkook asked.

"Tonight, he's coming here in secret." Taehyung said. "Not only for Susan, but he also has plans to lock up Jungkook and murder the rest of you. And this time, his plan is serious and well meant."

I exhaled sharply.

"What is you job?" Hoseok asked.

"I have to basically trick you guys into going to the dungeons using words like 'you may want to see where we were' and stuff." Taehyung said.

"So he's basically going to be in the dungeons?" I asked.

"Obviously not." Taehyung said. "But there is another way leasing to the exit; not the one which we used to get the other victims out, another one. He's gonna be in there."

"In person?" Jimin asked.

"No, in a virtual google conference meeting." Yoongi answered sarcastically.

"His men will be, and probably him." Taehyung said. "But in secrecy. Now, what's our plan?"

We all kept quite, our minds racing. Everyone was thinking all sorts of ideas.

Suddenly an idea clicked me.

"Guys!! I have a brilliant idea! Or at least I think that." I said.

"Spill it." Jungkook said.

"Well, here it is.." I said, and I told them my plan.

"That's a good one. It'll work." Namjoon said.

"Great. Now all that's remaining is to wait." I said.

"Let's get everything preparing." Said Seokjin.
----------
Night arrived.

Everyone of us sat in total silence, waiting for what's ahead.

A few more minutes, and we move.

We just have to be patient untill the Eagle lets Taehyung know.

Taehyung's phone rang. He picked up the call.

"Get going lad, we're here." The Eagle's voice came from the other side.

"Okay. Don't worry, I've got this." Taehyung assured. Then he hung the phone.

"Move." Taehyung said, and we all got up to our feet. I walked over to the five gaurds who were waiting for the order.

"Lock the dungeons. Block the way. And be quite." I instructed. The gaurds immediately knew what to do. They quickly went downstairs.

"Come. This way." Jungkook said, as we all followed him.

We quickly climbed down the hidden stairs and Jungkook's closed the door behind us.

Then we waited for another phone call.

Taehyung's phone rang.

"I don't know what's going on. My men have been locked in the dungeons!" The Eagle's would-be-calm voice rang through the phone.