Amusement Park, Here We Come!

Time Skip : 15 days

I opened my eyes to chirping of the birds.

I sat up and stared out of the window. The sun was shining lazily in the sky, half hidden by the clouds.

The air was a bit cold. Looks like it's gonna be a chilly day ahead.

I followed my morning routine and got dressed in a plain black shirt and baggy pants.

As I was crossing the room to sit on my couch, I got a glimpse of myself in the mirror.

I stopped and took a good look of myself.

What have I become?
Dark circles were under my eyes. My hair was all messy and untrimed. I had become paler and my own clothes were hanging on me, because I lost so much weight.

How did I become like this? I seriously look like a zombie!

Where is my cute little face? Where is my perfectly trimmed long, wavy hair? What happened to my physical features?

I look so tired and exhausted. It was hard for me to recognize the girl in the mirror as myself.

Jimin was right when he said that I have become skinny.

I don't like how I look at all. I sighed and hung my head.

What is the reason of all this?

Oh right. I haven't eaten anything except for a few fruits for the last few days. I don't sleep at all. I'm continuously stressed all the time and don't really maintain myself.

What else should I expect?

I took a deep breath. Can't think about those right now.

I exit my room and walk in the corridors.

It was 9:00 am, and the others were still asleep, I guess. So I just kept on walking aimlessly in the corridors like a ghost.

All of a sudden, I felt a hand grab my shoulder. My reflex got the best of me and I grabbed the hand with both of my hands and flipped the owner of the hand on the ground.

"Aaaaah!!" Shouted the owner of the hand.

I looked down and gasped. Jungkook was lying on his back on the ground, loud groans escaping his mouth.

"Oopsie!" I said, and helped him up.

"I'm really sorry dude. My reflexes did that." I apologized to the butt-rubbing Jungkook.

"I'm impressed by your reflexes, but you can't go on grabbing anyone and everyone and flip them like that." Jungkook said, rubbing his butt vigorously with one hand, while his rubbed his back with the other.

"I know I'm really sorry." I said, bowing a bit.

"It's okay." Jungkook said.

"Uh, can you stop rubbing your butt?" I asked politely.

"Huh? Why?" Jungkook asked. "Making you shy, huh?"

"It's uncomfortable and it's embarrassing." I replied.

"Oh come on, I know you want me." Jungkook said, now coming close to me.

"Seriously? Now?" I asked, rolling my eyes.

"Yes. Got any problem?" Jungkook said in a deep voice.

"Yes. Lots." I said. "First of all, it's day. Second of all, we're in a corridor surrounded by gaurds, and the third one is that we are in no situation to do these kind of stuff."