What Is The Truth?

"But I can't show you me...
Give you me...
So I wear a mask to visit you..."

I followed Jungkook outside the mansion. He walked into the garden. Then he stood and looked at me.

This is the first time I enter his garden.
The garden was well maintained and beautiful. The lush green trees were filled with juicy fruits, and flowers were blossoming on the shrubs. A nightangle's nest could be spotted on a tall tree, and there was a small pond surrounded by pebbles and stones.

This is my dream garden.

I was so busy admiring the beauty of the garden, that I didn't notice Jungkook staring at me.

POV : Jeon Jungkook

I was looking at the mesmerized Susan, who was admiring the beauty of the garden. I never saw her more surprised than now.

She looks so pure and innocent right now. No one would think that this Susan is the same woman who tackled down the Eagle's men and saved me, the woman who faced the Eagle with roaring confidence and the woman who nearly killed the Eagle.

She looks like a baby who's seen a garden for the first time.

Why do I feel this way?

What is this thing that I'm feeling?

I'm confused and afraid. I don't know this emotion.

Maybe I'm just overreacting. I've never been in close contact with women for such a long time, so maybe I'm just new to this.

"This.... is beautiful..." Susan said, looking everywhere.

"It is..." I said. "It's mainted by me after all."

Susan shot her head towards me. "Huh? You take care of this garden?"

"Yeah." I said. "Why..?"

"Murderers are creative?" Susan muttered, but I heard it.

I bit my lower lip. She also thinks that I'm a murderer.

I have killed before. I am a murderer. But just like Taehyung hyung said, I didn't have a choice. I had to save us..

I shook my head.

"Come, I'll show you something." I said, and started walking towards the pond. I heard Susan following me.
I bent over to the bush beside the pond and saw my little friends.
I smiled to them and sat down on the ground.

"Come, meet my friends." I said. Susan curiously sat beside me.

"Who?" She asked.

"Them." I said, and pointed at my little friends, who were now sitting beside each other and looking at us with big eyes.

Susan looked at them and her lips stretched in a wide smile.