Mission Accomplished

"Jungkook no!!" Taehyung shouted and ran towards the weak human lying on the ground.

"Jungkook get up!!" He shouted. Jungkook gave Taehyung an annoyed look.

"Stop it hyung. I'm alright. We all are wearing Bulletproof vests right?" Jungkook reminded. "It's just a small shock."

"Small? It's a big shock!" Taehyung said, helping Jungkook up.

"Don't worry about me now! Get hold of that Eagle there." Jungkook said, sitting up and leaning against the tree.

"You all are very clever, I must admit." The Eagle said. "Wearing bulletproof vests."

"Never think your enemy stupid, Eagle." Seokjin said, helping Jungkook drink some water.

"But now you all are in trouble." The Eagle said, laughing ruthlessly. "Get Susan."

The remaining gaurds dashed forward towards me. I picked up my gun lying on the ground and aimed it at the men.

"Don't you dare move a muscle." I threatened. They stopped and backed away.

"Surrender yourself to me, Susan." The Eagle said. "You have lost everything already."

"No Susan! You can do it!" Yoongi shouted.

"Don't give up!" Hoseok and Jimin shouted together.

"If you want them to live, then do what I say." The Eagle said. I snapped my head back and saw that some of the men were pointing guns at them.

"You won't get her but you will get this." Yoongi said, showing Eagle his middle finger.

"Shut up!" One of the men shouted, pointing his gun to his head.

I started thinking rapidly. I've got to do something that will save me as well as my friends from this maggot.

But do I have any other option?

I sighed and looked at the Eagle, still thinking.

"So?" The Eagle asked.

"I...I surrender..." I said slowly. I could feel the guys' sudden shock.

"You... you don't mean that d-do you...?" Jungkook asked, his eyes wider than ever.

"Y-you're joking right?" Jimin asked, in a shaky voice.

"I... surrender.." I repeated. I heard Seokjin's little sobs.

"You...You can't give up!!" Hoseok shouted.

"I'm.... sorry..." I said. Then I looked at Eagle. "I'm all yours..." I said.

"You're all mine." The Eagle said, his eyes gleaming with greed. "At long last."

I moved forward to him till our bodies touched. The Eagle laughed a demonic laugh.

"No... please..." Taehyung begged. "You can't..."

"He'll torture you Susan! Are you crazy??" Yoongi shouted. Namjoon was speechless.

"I'm doing this for you all...I'm sorry...." I said, looking at the ground.

The Eagle's hand traveled down my body and touched my waist.

And that's when I pulled out my pocket knife and stabbed him in the stomach. The Eagle gasped loudly.

"Thought I'm this easy to get?" I teased, inserting the knife deeper.

"That's my girl!" Seokjin shouted. "I mean my friend!" He changed, after seeing the look on Jungkook's face.