An Unexpected Thread

It's been 3 days since Yoongi has arrived, and nearly 4 months with Jungkook.

And I think I'm becoming really lazy day by day.

I struggle to get up and open the door, I sleep whenever I feel I can, I have a great dislike to even walk a small distance.

But my mind and brain work non stop, always alert and observant. Making as many plans as it can make.

Yoongi's acting is impressive. He really has convinced Jungkook that he is that Russian Guy mafia and has come for business.

Everything is going good.

It is noon now, 1pm.

And I'm feeling really sleepy.

I pulled over the blankets on me and lie down. Thinking of many things, I fell asleep.

I don't know for exactly how many minutes I was asleep, but I woke up at the feeling of someone scratching my arm.

I woke up with a start. There, on the foot of the bed, was seated a very curious looking Yoongi.

"Why would you scratch my arm??" I asked, rubbing my arm lightly.

"You were sleeping like a log with the door unlocked. I tried to wake you up by pulling your sheets, but that didn't work." Yoongi said.

"So you'll scratch my arm?" I asked, scoffing.

Yoongi shrugged.

"Anyway listen, I'm here for something really important." Yoongi said. "I just got the information from Seokjin that the Eagle has send threats to our department, the Private Investigation Department, that whoever is in charge of hunting him down, will be hunted down by him and tortured to death."

I froze. Yoongi and Seokjin are in threat from the Eagle?

"And what did the department, or actually you two decide?" I asked.

"We are going to continue." Yoongi said.

"Yoongi are you mad?" I said, glaring at him. "Eagle does what he says he'll do. You can't risk your lives!"

"Aren't you risking your life?" Yoongi asked. "You're here knowing that Eagle is behind you, knowing that one wrong step will lead to a disaster, knowing that your life is at stake, aren't you?"

"Yoongi that's my job!" I said. "I'm here to find out the truth about Jungkook and his unknown brother. I'm here to give them justice, they deserve it. Moreover, I'm not forbidden by my department-"

"Coming to that point, yes you are." Yoongi said, interrupting me.

"What? When?"

"Today. The Cheif Head had called the case a 'closed case' unofficially. Luckily, your team members persuaded him to allow them to keep on working." Yoongi informed. "But FYI, he didn't seem quite happy to allow them."

"Which means that the case is closed unofficially?" I asked. Yoongi nodded.

I walked to the door and checked if anyone was eavesdropping. Then I locked the door, and jumped back to the bed.

"Oh thank you so much!" I said gratefully.

"Not me, thank your team members." Yoongi said.

"I will." I said. "I own all of you so much."

"We all own each other." Yoongi said.

"Yeah anyway, so you both have informed your department that you're gonna continue the case?" I asked. Yoongi nodded.